Munchies

Crazy kitty

So its the dreaded star week and I am need a cheesy or sweet fix. I don't want to go off plan when I have only just got back on it.

Any suggestions what I could eat?
I am a Vegi doing all green days

Have 1 HEA and HEB plus 13 Syns left today but interested in all the tips you guys have ready for next time

I'm slightly addicted to the scan bran ginger cake (9 syns for the whole thing) but the curly wurly one is supposed to be lovely (12 syns I think)

oohhh Ginger scan bran! I am so out the loop I have never heard of it. Gonna have to hunt that down :D

No no!!!! You make the ginger cake with scan bran. BUT mmmmm ginger scan bran - that would be nice

LOL that teaches me to try and read at work and not get caught!! Gonna track recipe down and make some I think
I wished they did make ginger scan bran though, would be nice to have that to nibble at work!
Stuck drinking Pepsi Max hoping this gives me my sweet fix till I get home. We only have scary high syn chocolate in the machine

I put the recipe on the recipe forum a few days ago - will copy it for you onto here

Here you go hun

Oh my word - I am addicted!!!!!

Pour boiling water over 5 scan bran so it softens, drain and mash.
Add 2 grated carrots, 3-4 tbsp sweetener, 2 tsp ground ginger, 1 tsp ground all-spice, 1 tsp cinnamon and 28g finely chopped stem ginger.
Mix well then add 3 beaten eggs.
Pour into a microwaveable dish (I used a glass Pyrex thing) about 6 inches diameter.
Recipe says m/w for 15 mins on high but mine came out dry after 14 so next time did it for 10 and was much better.

Just had some warmed up with fromage frais on - blummin lush

Edited to add.....9 SYNS for the whole thing!!!!!

Thank you so much I am gonna try and give that a go tonight when I get home sounds really yummy, and the best bit is the BF hates ginger so I can eat it all myself :D

So its the dreaded star week and I am need a cheesy or sweet fix. I don't want to go off plan when I have only just got back on it.

Any suggestions what I could eat?
I am a Vegi doing all green days

Have 1 HEA and HEB plus 13 Syns left today but interested in all the tips you guys have ready for next time

Right kitty here's your very own plan of action designed by Lady A:

* Cheese on toast with 42g mozzerella or 56g low fat mozzerella (you get to have more ;)) This would use up your HexA & 1 HexB

* 2 alpen light chocolate fudge crumbled & micro for 30 secs topped with chopped banana and a scoop of wall's soft scoop light (3 syns per 100ml scoop). This will use 1 HexB & 3 syns

* you could have treat size cadbury's chocolates which are usually 3 or 4 syns each depending on what you choose.

* Cadbury's chocolate eclairs are 2 syns each - the key is to suck on them as they last longer.

* You could have a hot choc with you HexA allowance & cadbury's highlight/options at 2 syns.

* You could make Lady A's Nutella cupcakes from the recipe thread which are a syn each & taste yum!

This is my * week survival guide....Over n out!

Thanks they sound great, I feel very prepared now and hungry I wanna eat the noms now!! Guess I will have a banana till get home

Back