Mushroom pasta

Kelstar

just ordered the mushroom pasta. has anyone tried it yet? just wondering if its nice.

Oh when anyone gets it please review it! I'm in two minds, I don't like mushrooms but I do like stuff like mushroom pot noodles :D I'd love to see a comparison before I order any!

I'm similar! I really hate mushrooms but yet I love the chicken and mushroom Pasta N Sauce, heard the Mac and Cheese compared to that so I'm hoping this is similar..mmmm pasta!

I was on the phone to them earlier today and they told me this new one was in and offered to send me a free sample :) I'll let you know once I get it.

Had the mac and cheese yesterday - found I had to cook it longer than they said though. Tasted nice. The old chilli - OMG! Yum!!!!

mushroom pasta arrived in the post today, will be trying it out in about an hours time, excited much lol

yeah mine arrived this morning too. Cant wait to hear if you like it. I was going to have it this evening. x

Let me know whet it's like as I'm thinking of ordering a few even tho I have loads of packs

I was lucky as it was on the website when I ordered yesterday and it arrived at 11.30 this morning.

It's more fiddly to 'cook'. You need to put cold water in, microwave for 90 seconds, whisk, microwave again for 90 seconds and then wait 2-3 mins before eating.

I added more mushrooms and black pepper, next time I will add garlic as it had that garlic mushroom consistency that you get in restaurants. Please note that I didn't measure the water (I never do) so may get a different consistency to mine.

I think it will be lovely over chicken as a sauce.

I quite liked it actually. Put 100ml of water as I like it quite thick. It's little bits of pasta (like the new spag bol) I had it with some brocolli. I'm not sure I'd order a lot of them. Chili (old), macaroni and cottage pie are still my favourites. Couldn't really see many mushrooms but it tasted mushroomy.

I got some today too - am trying it tonight! How much water are you supposed to add? Probably being blind but couldn't see it on the sheet.

Pheonix2010 said:
5 free samples of it arrived in the post today , i didnt even ask for them , mucho surprised :)

Thankyou Rob x

That's cool. Were they in with an order, or did they just come on their own?? :)

Just looked and indeed the instructions were on the new sheet :). Just had it. OMG it was lush! Dead creamy, lovely as a sauce over the veggies I cooked (peppers, courgette, mushrooms). Spiced it up with a bit of sos perasa seasoning, and it was lovely. Will definitely be ordering more. It would be lovely over chicken too I think if you wanted to have it like chicken with a mushroom sauce.

New porridge to try in the morning :).

I got mine as samples too. I think Phoenix and I have been on this diet so long Rob probably feels sorry for us :)

Back