Total Solution Mushroom Risotto - How do you make yours?

Zoey's_Mommy

Silver Member
Hi, guys! I don't know if it's just me but I've tried the mushroom risotto for the very first time tonight and I just can't eat it. I gave it a fair chance and forced myself to have at least two spoonfuls. I was hoping it would taste better - or at least my taste buds would adjust and make it more palatable - as I consume more of it, but my body just seemed to reject it. I literally felt sick after having just two spoonfuls.. I am not fussy about the packs. In fact, I like most of them. I don't want my risotto packs to go to waste. So, do we have any ideas as to how I can make it taste "better"? xx

I haven't been brave enough after the first risotto experience. I agree with it being inedible. I think I might try extra water and garlic with some chilli to see if it is palatable. I only ordered 3 so its not too much of a worry.

How much did you order? Sorry I couldn't be more help, but thought I'd let you know you are not alone.

I haven't been brave enough after the first risotto experience. I agree with it being inedible. I think I might try extra water and garlic with some chilli to see if it is palatable. I only ordered 3 so its not too much of a worry. How much did you order? Sorry I couldn't be more help, but thought I'd let you know you are not alone.
Hi! Thanks for the reassurance that it's not just me having trouble getting used to the risotto's odd taste. I almost convinced myself that I was just being too fussy about it :) I have six more of it. I got myself the meals & bars bumper pack..

Last edited:
Hi, I havent tried those yet but had the same experience with the cabonara the only way I could get that down was to actaully add it to a soup so I mixed half and half maybe try that

Hi, I havent tried those yet but had the same experience with the cabonara the only way I could get that down was to actaully add it to a soup so I mixed half and half maybe try that
Thanks Lilly! Will try to do that :)

Back