Mushrooms on SS

Perfect, thats all I need to know.
Some one needs to tell my CDC, although she suggested bacon last week....

whoo hoo i love grilled mushrooms,can anyone tell me how much/many mushrooms we are allowed i cant find my book and i usually only have the chicken with no veg so cant remember what allowance is,
thanks

why does it not say it in the book that we are allowed mushrooms as my cdc says that mushrooms are not allowed!im doing ss+,just want to get the right info before i get too excited!!and how much/many mushrooms are we allowed
thanks
Elaine

It was just missed out so on SS+ 2 tablespoons of allowable veg this includes mushrooms.

sorry with all the questions but 2 tablespoons, do you reckon that would be about 2 small mushrooms?
thanks

Perfect, thats all I need to know.
Some one needs to tell my CDC, although she suggested bacon last week....

This is not Atkins so any protein is not acceptable it can only be from the list supplied.

Bacon has additional fat, calories and more importantly salt which could affect your weightloss considerably. This applies also to ham.

Have posted this before but thought might give you some ideas:

I am on SS+ / 810 and have never cooked such nice food and am really enjoying experimenting, and OH is loving it too:

So far some of my creations have been:

Stuffed chicken breast with spinach, finely chopped mushrooms and cottage cheese or natural yoghurt, chickmush or mush soup/sauce.

Chicken with cd chickmush or mush soup/sauce, rocket salad with balsamic vinegar.

Stuffed mushrooms (cottage cheese) with cd mush soup/sauce and rocket salad.

Chicken & cottage cheese, courgette and asparagus salad.

Stuffed marrow with quorn mince, mushrooms and courgettes with cd chickmush or mush soup/sauce or small gravy of marigold reduced salt boullion.

Quorn mince dry fried with cabbage, spinach and courgettes with cd leekpot soup/sauce or small gravy of marigold reduced salt boullion & black pepper.

Dry fried cabbage, spinach and courgettes add tin of tuna and bit natural yoghurt.

Cod fillet, caulliflower mash (made with leek & pot soup/sauce and black pepper).

Large lettuce leaves wrapped round tuna or cottage cheese with thin shredded cucumber.

Dry fried small pieces of chicken or quorn pieces and sliced button mushrooms sprinkle some marigold reduced salt boullion as seasoning. Have with bit spinach, salad etc.

If not using soup as sauces or in cooking am having frozen tetra ice cream or choc bar for pud.

My CDC has asked me to do a meal sheet for her to give to other clients as she loves hearing about my creations.

Yummy yummy and best healthiest food ever, this coming from a meat, carb takeaway fiend!!!

Had first porridge this morning and thought it was fab. Love this diet!!

Back