• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Mushrooms-the "special" kind

S: 19st9lb
Hiya Daisy - as an "old" hippy I've been to the dam many times and indulged on several occasions. I will tell ya that it's better to take these things on a full stomach and to make sure you have someone with you who can take care of you if things get out of hand.
Whether they'll knock you outta ketosis I don't know but I don't think they would unless you're gonna take loads.
Stay away from the Copelandia (Hawain) - they are the strongest and I've seen people completely freak out on them.
Take care whatever you do
Tansyx

S: 17st4lb C: 16st11lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 43 Loss: 0st7lb(2.89%)
<Puts in an order for one of those Dutch CD mushroom soups!!>

Prettyfacebut?

...body-has-caught-up!!!!
S: 20st13lb C: 13st10lb G: 14st4lb BMI: 26 Loss: 7st3lb(34.47%)
I'm glad someone asked the question:p:p:p.....
I've been invited back to 'The Dam' but I have been putting it off because I would like to 'indulge';).....however I'm not worried about the 'array of local delicacies'....I'm more worried about how to deal with the munchies:eatdrink023::eatdrink023:
I could take some shakes and bars......but I would probably munch my way through 50 a day:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
XXXX

BIG BIRDY

Silver Member
S: 13st5lb C: 13st5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
And then think of your poor tum!

Dave

Any good low fat recipes for magic mushrooms?

Prettyfacebut?

"And then think of your poor tum!"

I KNOW!!! With the amount of wind generated by munching on 50 bars I would be able to fly home without the plane:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
XXXX

Yeah I'm really worried about the munchies!
I've wanted to ask the question for aaages!!
I think I'll refeed and eat healtily but soooo worried I'll find it difficult getting back on the wagon!!

Thanks everyone!
xxx

Lairey

Hi Daisy,

You will be fine getting back on to Lipotrim when you get back. Just tell yourself that you WILL do it.

I'm a massive fan of re-feeding at the moment. I went to Amsterdam a couple of weeks ago and did the re-feed. I ate sensibly and hadn't put anything on when I got back. The following week I lost 6lb-my biggest loss since the first week!

Have a great time. Be careful with those mushrooms! You are braver than I am!

Like I will suceed said, I'll stay away from the really strong ones.
I'm sooo excited about it, I'm not just going for that though(i swear) i want to go see Ann Franks house, muesems etc too:)
Ok so my plan is to re-feed, eek I really wish I didn't have to come off LT at all as I have festivals coming up in July and wanted to stick it out before re-feeding and come off totally for them:(

Prettyfacebut?

Hi Daisy,
I went to Anne Frank's house...was one of the most moving experiences of my life, really made me look at my life and realise how lucky I am.
The galleries, Madame Tussaude's (sp?), the shopping, floating flower market, walking by the canals, canal boat rides, bicycles.......sorry...getting a bit carried away!!!!
You will love it!!!!
If I had my way I would live there! Will settle for visiting a couple of times a year!
X

lillie

weighs a lot less
you lot are mental taking something that makes you trip scares the life out of me on a positive note though i think mushrooms are low carb !