1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Mushy pea curry sauce

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Leapfrog, 1 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Leapfrog

Leapfrog Champion actifryer

Please can someone give me an idea of how much curry powder they use in the recipe for curry sauce using mushy peas?

I live in France and have managed to get a tin of mushy peas on the black market -don't tell anyone or they'll deport me back to the UK ;) I've only got one go at the sauce & don't want to ruin the dish
    Recipe is here for those who haven't seen it:
    http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/108991-gorgeous-curry-sauce.html

Thanks all :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. alibalibee

alibalibee gym bunny

I used 2 teaspoons of mild curry powder, but then I'm a woose and don't like things very hot and spicey lol :rolleyes: :D
    x

4. Leapfrog

Leapfrog Champion actifryer

Thanks alibalibee. It gives me something to go on. I didn't want to use a tablespoon when it only needs a pinch!

5. craftylucyloo

craftylucyloo Well-Known Member

I use a lot. It depends how spicy you like it. I use 2 tblspoons of the hot one!! Do a teaspoon and taste it and add more to taste. The mushy pea curry sauce is ace!!