Music Festivals and CD

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by madameruthybaby, 16 August 2008 Social URL.

1. madameruthybaby

madameruthybaby Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    Hi guys

I am going to V festival this weekend and Reading festival next weekend and am not sure how I will do the diet while I am there! Is it possible to have 3 of the bars and day just on these 2 occasions and not be kicked out of ketosis do you know?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Im not sure hunni, could you take tetras?? also I would make sure you take an extra shake for each day incase you feel faint etc an extra shake wont hurt you diet, have a great time hunni.xx
  4. claire1

claire1 Silver Member

i agree with susan, i went on a course last week and wish i'd ordered tetras....maybe take a mixture of tetras and 1 bar a day x
  5. missmf

missmf getting slimmer

cambridge, sole source. (trying!)
    tetras and bars i'd say, and maybe an extra one, or some chicken and salad or the allowed thigs off ss+
    dont wanna be getteing poorly!
    i'm going to a fest a week today too, called aeon fest in devon, only for one night. taking my 5 year old son, first time hes camped at a festival (normally just go for the day) so really looking forward to it.
    i'm gonna have a couple of drinks too. not go mad but just a few.
    all the other ones ive been to this year i havent and there not quite the same!!!

above all enjoy your self, and have a wicked time!! x
  6. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

I would definitely say Tetras and a bar, easiest way by far! I hope you find a solution and enjoy the festival x
  7. littlemissspendthrift

littlemissspendthrift impossible is nothing

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    if all else fails, and you have to have something.. i know that on some festies, places do grilled chicken burger. and i just ordered one.. and ate just the chicken and threw the bun away. i was full for HOURS!!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.