• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Music Festivals and CD

Hi guys

I am going to V festival this weekend and Reading festival next weekend and am not sure how I will do the diet while I am there! Is it possible to have 3 of the bars and day just on these 2 occasions and not be kicked out of ketosis do you know?
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Im not sure hunni, could you take tetras?? also I would make sure you take an extra shake for each day incase you feel faint etc an extra shake wont hurt you diet, have a great time hunni.xx

getting slimmer
tetras and bars i'd say, and maybe an extra one, or some chicken and salad or the allowed thigs off ss+
dont wanna be getteing poorly!
i'm going to a fest a week today too, called aeon fest in devon, only for one night. taking my 5 year old son, first time hes camped at a festival (normally just go for the day) so really looking forward to it.
i'm gonna have a couple of drinks too. not go mad but just a few.
all the other ones ive been to this year i havent and there not quite the same!!!

above all enjoy your self, and have a wicked time!! x
if all else fails, and you have to have something.. i know that on some festies, places do grilled chicken burger. and i just ordered one.. and ate just the chicken and threw the bun away. i was full for HOURS!!!