Music Festivals and CD

madameruthybaby

Hi guys

I am going to V festival this weekend and Reading festival next weekend and am not sure how I will do the diet while I am there! Is it possible to have 3 of the bars and day just on these 2 occasions and not be kicked out of ketosis do you know?

Im not sure hunni, could you take tetras?? also I would make sure you take an extra shake for each day incase you feel faint etc an extra shake wont hurt you diet, have a great time hunni.xx

i agree with susan, i went on a course last week and wish i'd ordered tetras....maybe take a mixture of tetras and 1 bar a day x

tetras and bars i'd say, and maybe an extra one, or some chicken and salad or the allowed thigs off ss+
dont wanna be getteing poorly!
i'm going to a fest a week today too, called aeon fest in devon, only for one night. taking my 5 year old son, first time hes camped at a festival (normally just go for the day) so really looking forward to it.
i'm gonna have a couple of drinks too. not go mad but just a few.
all the other ones ive been to this year i havent and there not quite the same!!!

above all enjoy your self, and have a wicked time!! x

I would definitely say Tetras and a bar, easiest way by far! I hope you find a solution and enjoy the festival x

if all else fails, and you have to have something.. i know that on some festies, places do grilled chicken burger. and i just ordered one.. and ate just the chicken and threw the bun away. i was full for HOURS!!!

Back