Music recommendations!

icemoose

The Diet Guy
I got an itunes voucher for my birthday this week so want a new album.

I love James Morrison and Paulo Nutini at the minute and wondered if anyone could recommend similar music / good albums that I could bong on my Ipod to listen to at work tomorrow so I don't hear the phone :)

Thanks

M.

I got an itunes voucher for my birthday this week so want a new album.

I love James Morrison and Paulo Nutini at the minute and wondered if anyone could recommend similar music / good albums that I could bong on my Ipod to listen to at work tomorrow so I don't hear the phone :)

Thanks

M.
Hello Mike,

I have just bought "You and Me" by Joe Banamossa and it's brilliant. Really great music to listen while you work too. Really great gig/jamming music.
Hope this helps.
Margex

Oooooh let me go preview that!! Thanks Marge

Really enjoying Amy Winehouse at the mo, bit of 50s/60s blues soul thing going on.
Oops, Meant to spell that Joe Banamassa not Mossa! Sorry.
Yeah I have the Amy Winehouse CD too. Great voice, but somehow the CD doesn't do her justice. I like her though, edgy sort of bird isn't she?

Margex

Just bought You And Me!! Will let you know how I get on marge! Thanks.

Thanks Happe! I have Amy in the car (not literally!) and really like her, she is a bit of a naughty girl though from what I read in the papers this week!

M.

I too love James Morrison and Paolo Nutini, i also am also loving Ray Lamontagne at the mo! 'Trouble' is a fab album. He had a Brit nomination for best international breakthrough act. He has a beautiful, soulful voice. Better than James M! I think he has a new album out!

Thanks Happe! I have Amy in the car (not literally!) and really like her, she is a bit of a naughty girl though from what I read in the papers this week!

M.
Great Mike! Happy Birthday by the way.
Mxx

I too love James Morrison and Paolo Nutini, i also am also loving Ray Lamontagne at the mo! 'Trouble' is a fab album. He had a Brit nomination for best international breakthrough act. He has a beautiful, soulful voice. Better than James M! I think he has a new album out!

Treated myself and went for Ray as well!!

Thanks

M. :)

M.
Hey Mike,

HOw did you like the CD? I think it's awesome and helps me concentrate. I should have also said it's a bit bluesy as well.
Margex

Back