Musicals/Theatre

ItIsLucy

Is anyone here a theatre goer? Anybody seen anything good lately?
Lx

Wicked is great and one of my faves! Not seen lion king - would you recommend it?
Lx

Yep I love the theatre. I go with my MiL who is in a wheelchair, which has it's good & bad points, good - most of the time we get cheap tickets, bad - I can't take her to London as it's too much of a hassle.

We went to see Madam Butterfly @ The Blackpool Grand in November, it was my first opera & I loved it.

Nothing planned soonish, other than The Osmonds :rolleyes: @ Winter Gardens in Blackpool in April.

I love theatre - particularly musicals! Have seen most of the ones up in London now. Am off to see Blood Brothers in Woking next week which I haven't seen before. Anyone seen that?
Lx

Thank you. Will let you know! I've heard good things.

Have tickets for Les Mis the week after. Love the theatre but don't usually go this often. Got some theatre tokens for my bday on the 31st. :)

Lx

I went to the O2 in London to see the Nutcracker Ballet at Xmas and it had Joe Mcelldery introducing it with some Christmas Songs off of his new album. It was beautiful. I LOVE going to the theatre I just never have the time or spends to go very often.

Happy Holidays said:
Yes I've seen Blood Brothers, one of the Nolan sisters was in it when I saw it. Very good, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Enjoyed it and Maureen Nolan was still in it!

Thank you. Will let you know! I've heard good things.

Have tickets for Les Mis the week after. Love the theatre but don't usually go this often. Got some theatre tokens for my bday on the 31st. :)

Lx

Les Mis is amazing, hope you enjoy it, I've seen it soooo many times, lol, Ghost is Good too and Warhorse is truely amazing with the puppets never seen so many men and women in tears lol :)

Back