Must Not Fail!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done Mustlose! Its great to hear how well you are doing and how you are in such a positive frame of mind. You make me remember that this is a fairly short term thing, thinking in terms of 12 weeks does help.

I hope I can pick up some of your enthusiasm as mine has been fizzlig out a bit lately!

Oh Oh

:confused::break_diet:

Oh Oh.... Day 14 and I have broke out. Ok Im not gonna beat myself up about it I had a close family member pass away and the funeral was yesterday. The family got together today and there was a meal so I tried my best not to go too bad. I ordered steak with potato and veg and no sauce but I only ate some steak so its just protein I didnt touch the veg or mash so it wont take me out of ketosis at least. I wont be weighing until thursday so we will see how it goes but Im optamistic as the last time I done this diet I had meat chicken or fish every 2nd day and I still managed to lose 3 and a half stone in the 11 weeks I done so how bad. I just really wanted to do 100% this time and have done for 13 days.... Oh well wats done is done :sigh:

You can still go 100% from here. Keep at it ;) xx

MustLose said:
:confused::break_diet:

Oh Oh.... Day 14 and I have broke out. Ok Im not gonna beat myself up about it I had a close family member pass away and the funeral was yesterday. The family got together today and there was a meal so I tried my best not to go too bad. I ordered steak with potato and veg and no sauce but I only ate some steak so its just protein I didnt touch the veg or mash so it wont take me out of ketosis at least. I wont be weighing until thursday so we will see how it goes but Im optamistic as the last time I done this diet I had meat chicken or fish every 2nd day and I still managed to lose 3 and a half stone in the 11 weeks I done so how bad. I just really wanted to do 100% this time and have done for 13 days.... Oh well wats done is done :sigh:

You can do it , I was so good the 1st week flew by and I coped so well . I was in an excited zone and so positive but the 2nd week was a little harder and this week is up and down but I'm on day 20 tomorrow :) if I can do it then anyone can !! It's no major deal so just carry on 100% from now on and be proud of yourself it's not like you had a full fry up or take away it was a blip and atleast you made a good choice to have just steak :D ketosis should be intact. I have been so tempted to have s little something buy the only reason I have stuck 100 % is because I know I would eat everything in sight - shows I'm too weak to blip and recover. Well done again and keep coming on here to see us :)

Havin a bad day but a good day!!!

Thanks guys for the encouragement. Had a really bad day at work some people make a career out of making others lives difficult. Had a good day dietwise though have gone through 3 litres of water and 2 or my 3 shakes Ill have the other around 7.

NOW!!! I was at the chemists today to get some fiberclear and got talking to the lady who looks after the lipotrim she was asking how I was doing and how I was finding it. She was telling me about a lady who weighs in with her who diets with 2 shakes a day and 1 Atkins bar and has lost 5 stone in the last 14 weeks.... Has anyone here done that? I questioned about her missing out on vitamins etc and she said she just takes a multivitamin too. Still I think I will keep going with my 3 shakes for my 12 weeks 2 down 10 to go and maybe use the bars when I am refeeding or something but it sounded good to me. :confused:

Weigh In

Slightly disappoined wit my weigh in today but my own fault I have to admit I had a steak one day and was picking at nuts and slices of cooked meat on other days after that. But its also my TOM....
Anyway onwards and upwards. Down 3 pounds which is not bad I suppose. I will be weighing in on Monday next week as Im away with work for the rest of the week so the pharmasist is accomodating me so I better be good till them :break_diet:

Week 1 -15 :D:D:D:D:D
Week 2 -03 :sigh:

18 DOWN SO FAR SO GOOD....

Well done on 3lbs - its been a difficult few days for you, but hopefully you can keep at it - even a few lbs a week adds up and before you know it you are past half way.

That is absolutely fantastic. Well Done YOU !!!!

Your honesty is refreshing & I know that you can do this.

Keep her lit !!!

PS - Can anyone tell me how you get those ticker charts ?? I havn't a clue .......

Ta

Well done on your 3lb off :D xx

Hi Happy days, I'm not too good myself at the clever add-ons but the tickers seem ok - google weight loss tickes, take your pick & then follow the site instructions. Once it is all set up you paste the code they give you into your signature on this site and hey presto (sort of).

Good luck.

In the words of Craig Revel Horwood - AY MAY ZING! (He's a judge on Strictly Come Dancing in case you were wondering). Really, well done you and good luck for the rest of your weight loss journey.

If you check out the Tutorials drop down menu at the top of the page there's a thread there that tells you how to do it.

Back