Mustdoit, How was your Hols?

dizzy-n-mizzy

Not dieting ATM!
:wavey:Haven't seen you on but you are surely back by now. Tell us how you and the boys got on with your Skiing Hol. Pleeease.:D

Dizzy x

thanks dizzy ........came back last night ..........skiing was great ,weather was soooooooooooo warm ...........stansted was easy ..but the M25 well that makes blood boil !!

I ate for france !! intended to be careful ....but got on scales this am and 2 lbs on .........very happy with that so back to the sachets ...

last year i had to put size 9 !! ski boots on .........i'm only a 4 ........because of my fat calves ....................this year i skied in a size 5 .....i was smiling all the way down the piste !!

its the chinese laundry thats taken over my house !! xxx

I did wave to you from the M25 but you didn't wave back !!

Hi Susan

I'm a bit slow in responding, sorry!

Glad you had a super time I was thinking of you that Monday morning. You did brill to eat so well and not put much on. Hope all settled back in now and normality wasn't too bitter a pill to swallow.

Haven't seen you around, where are you? Want to hear the rest of your antics.

Dizzy x

i,ve had the flu , the largest herpes on my lip ......coldsore.............and the worst migraine ..........today i have earache .....but best day for a week !!!! see what eating does for you !! xxx will get back into posting but had 2 lots of geography course work to supervise ..............go on ask me anything on wind power !! xx

i,ve had the flu , the largest herpes on my lip ......coldsore.............and the worst migraine ..........today i have earache .....but best day for a week !!!! see what eating does for you !! xxx will get back into posting but had 2 lots of geography course work to supervise ..............go on ask me anything on wind power !! xx

I'm tempted to ask you about wind power. Bet someone will.

:hug99:

Sorry you've been poorly.

Look forward to you coming back when your ready.

Dizzy x

Back