• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Muuuunnnncchhhieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

You could try distracting yourself with a good book or a bath. That's what I used to do. Or browse online at clothes.
I find the cravings don't last too long generally and look how well you've done so far!

RuthG

Gold Member
Don't so it. You don't want whatever it is you're craving. Imagine it covered in mould and maggots - you don't want it now do you?

You're doing really well, don't give in, you'll feel much better for it :)

You and me both!! I've gone to the fridge about 10 times in the past hour to get another CD bar only to put it back again :D

I've already blipped today so really need to knuckle down as holiday is only a couple of days away and I don't want to start it on a downer.

Stay strong! I'm sipping some orange flavoured water in the hope it will take the edge off...

:17729::party0051::eat::eatdrink023:

kerryberry

Silver Member
it must be in the air i could eat my own arm tonight lol the maggot thing helped

LizS

Shut up Ethel
Mould and maggots. Yum. Not.

I've got some 'veg drink' (aka Marigold!) - maybe that will help?

Never had munchies this bad in a month of CD! My friend caught me in Boots this evening looking at the crisps. I'm sooooo glad she did...

Lizzylocket

Winning a losing battle!
There must be something in the air tonight, I'm exactly the same and have come up to bed to get as far away from the kitchen as I can!

Try cleaning your teeth to see if that helps.

oh yes that used to work for me on other diets not tried it on this one good call