Muuuurrrddddeeeerrrrr! lol

soon2bslimmer77

I am curentlly baking 40 ish cupcakes lol I really really could scoff the lot ummm ummmm

Oh, now that is torture!! Is there a special occasion?

That sounds like it would be a dangerous situation for me!!

They are for a dog show on saturday East anglian staffordshire bull terrier club the money will go to the rescue side of it x I will also be helping in the kitchens too on saturday cooking burgers, and sausages etc

Aww, love staffies :)

Staffords rule!!!!! mine are not entered in the show my *****$s brither is thought and he is ace! he had a win at crufts this year x

Staffords rule!!!!! mine are not entered in the show my *****$s brither is thought and he is ace! he had a win at crufts this year x

I love people who love animals and Staffordshires are a much maligned and lovely, sweet breed of dog.
There is not a bad Staffy born, just bad owners.....................

Good luck in the kitchen on Saturday, I so miss British culture...................

wow, your keeping them till Saturday that is strong, got a cupord with a lock on it so Hubby can hide from me or it would be gone, I is weak :cry:

I gave in and ate one lol but there is only enough left now for my to decorate so that is good x

wow, that is self control, one is really good at least enjoy your work, hehe. If it would of been me they would of ALL been gone, sniff-sniff!!!

It was very hard I can tell you xx

Fillymum that is so true, any dog is a lethal in the wrong hands owwww you are in spain!!! my dad lives in benalmandena we are going in october! can't wait xx

Back