My 10 Week TS Bali Bikini Diet

Had a lovely time with my cousin. She very kindly gave me a soft pink cashmere jumper, which is too small for her. It's brand new, and although too big for me it's actually lovely and snugly. I get quite cold on flights, a combination of tiredness and aircon, so I will really appreciate it then.
I came home with a pre period migraine, which thankfully has gone now. Have done alot of low carb blog reading this evening for more thinspiration.
Today I've been wearing size 12 Jeans. Don't get too excited because they're 'boyfriend cut' and therefore more of a size 13, but still they were one of the key bits of clothing I wanted to slim into!

Tomorrow I'm going straight from work to have my colour consultation done. Looking forward to learning all she's got to tell me.

GOOD MORNING MONDAY!
I am feeling ggggrreat today, just like Tony the tiger!
No particular reason for it, just happy, feeling thinner and confident. This diet makes such a great difference to confidence levels.
I may have made a mistake yesterday with how long I have left on Exante. It's 16 days today so that's feeling nice also. I'm very much in ketosis, feeling cold and have death breath. Bizarrely I find that very comforting.

Ok, I've made a decision. I'm 13 packs short of being able to do TS until my mum arrives. So, I will be doing 2 shakes and a bar until this Saturday and then I'll be 1 shake, 1 bar and a ham or chicken salad until 14th and then 3 small low carb meals until we head off to heathrow on the 16th. I feel happy about that decision, it makes much more sense and means I will come down from the packs in (albeit short) stages. Yay, food at the weekend!

Ah, you poor thing. It won't be long til I'm there, but only for 3 days. How the heck are you going to manage for so long without me?

Have downloaded to kindle the art and science of low carbohydrate living by Stephen phinney, as recommended by Dr Michael Eades. Can't wait to get started on that.

Well actually I downloaded it the other day when you mentioned it, but I've been too embarrassed to tell you that I seriously can't work out how to use it! Fixed a laptop but can't work an app...

Good afternoon ladies. So comforting to know I'll have you 2 to call upon for advice once I move onto JUDDD. Have fab days both of you xx

gigglepants said:
Good afternoon ladies. So comforting to know I'll have you 2 to call upon for advice once I move onto JUDDD. Have fab days both of you xx

Yes, you can ask away after I start at end of September x

I had a fab time with the lady who did my colour consultation. I am a person who should wear cool colours with a blue base. Apparently all colours are either blue based or yellow based. She did a makeover with colours that suit me, although she did tell me that what I had originally been wearing was perfect too. I came away with a leather wallet containing 42 fabric swatches of colours that are great for me. Had a great 2 hours, learned so much and was able to help signpost her to the primal/paleo sites as she is allergic to diary, Eggs and grains.

Last edited:
Back