My 100% Experience/Opinion (For what it's worth!)

your story has put a smile on my face and makes me want to keep goin till i lose it all too... fair play to u

You are an inspiration : ) I can do it whilst I'm on the diet, but fall to pieces when I have to eat food. I wish I could do this all the time .

That's a wonderful post, thankyou.
As someone who has just started LT, and who has a husband who keeps asking me "You are going to at least eat Christmas dinner, arent' you?", I found your post to be just the thing I needed to read.
Congratulations on your weight loss and lifestyle change.
XxXxX

Thank you so much for this post. I have just started (day3) and have been inspired by what I have read. I really want to do this 100%. I have been having black tea and coffee and herbal teas aswell as water though. I think this is ok though. I want to lose 80 lbs and am really going to try hard to put myself first this time.

I have always used food to make myself feel better and am looking at this as a chance to learn how to cope with me.

Hi Betsy, your story is a real inspiration for me and I'm sure a lot of other people. RESPECT!!!!!!!

wow! Betsy thank you for your post.

I've been mooching around this website for a few weeks (doing Atkins) and your post moved me to tears, and has inspired me to try LT..
In fact im going to the chemist right now!

Wowsers, your determination and grit are amazing - to have been totally 100% - I salute you! and only hope I can be as strong too - its only 12 weeks for me hopefully so here goes!

Fabulous post and what an amazing difference. You look gorgeous and such an inspiration to all, whatever diet we are following.

Thank you for sharing.

Simply amazing!

I salute you!!

Well done, you are amazing and a total inspiration! I totally agree with what you said, I binge and definitely use food as a comfort, despite the fact that I know intellectually it is just the opposite!

It's my first day, I'm kinda hungry and sipping water whenever it gets too much is meaning many tedious trips to the bathroom...Ah well, burns calories I guess!! :rolleyes:

Hi Betsy, sorry to just jump into you thread just had a question for you. I want to start lipotrim but I'm worried if I loose the weight too quick I will be left with saggy skin. While on Lipotrim will I have energy to exercise to tone up.

Great post. What an inspiration. Here's to a successful run of it.

Superb post, i tend to re-read it when I'm struggling

your post

Hey Betsy

I love the way you write, I think you should take weight counselling up!!:D
I read your post prior to joining Lipotrim and looked at your photograph and felt I too could exercise discipline and lose some weight to put some more years on me.
Keep visiting please.:jelous:

Back