My 100lb countdown

Weighed in and lost 3lb! so pleased, managed to achieve my January target of 7lb so thats great. Onwards and downwards next week.

Well done hun 3lbs is great and congrates on meeting your target for this month :D

I'll find out monday if i have met mind i think i will be a lb out but have been a saint the last few days so keeping fingers crossed xx

Hope your haing a good week hun xx

Thanks madmuppet, the cold I had last week has turned into an infection so i'm on antibiotics and feeling pretty rubbish. Didnt exercise at all this week and didnt make Boots to weigh in this morning as I was awake half the night sweating! Food has been mixed, havent felt like much but what I have eaten hasnt been great so we'll see what next weeks weigh in brings!

Thanks madmuppet, the cold I had last week has turned into an infection so i'm on antibiotics and feeling pretty rubbish. Didnt exercise at all this week and didnt make Boots to weigh in this morning as I was awake half the night sweating! Food has been mixed, havent felt like much but what I have eaten hasnt been great so we'll see what next weeks weigh in brings!

Aww hope you get better soon hun, not a great week for ya but no worries as soon as your better we know you will get straight back on it :D
Never helps when your ill, i found everything tasted the same this week ugg lol. Shame you couldnt get to weigh in but am sure that next week will see a good lost for you hun dont stress it and get better soon xx

Back