My 12 steps to goal.........................

Still not 100% but feeling a bit better.

Just gonna relax & hopefully be better by the time I am back at work on Monday.

Dxxx

Thanks Pie.

I am starvingggggggggggggggggg today! Nothing I eat it filing me up at all, got my baked tattie in the oven for dinner so just looking forward to that.

Gonna knock myself out with some Sudafed night capsules tonight so fingers crossed for a good sleep!

Dxxx

Ruined it all this weekend tho!

Whoopsie, but I have enjoyed it.

Been off work with the husband this weekend but I am getting back on track tomorrow.

Hope for a STS at next WI.

Dxxx

Back in work, back on track.

Hopefully be back to 100% health soon - yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

So far today I have had............

Brekkie - 2 Weetabix, 250ml SS Milk
Lunch - Sweet & Spicy Mugshot, Sugarsnap Peas, Apple, Orange

Its gonna be a good day.

Dxxx

Well done love, glad to hear it :) Hope you're still feeling good (and feeling better!)

Don't worry about one day - concentrate on keeping makking better choices from now on till next WI x

Hey,

Been back on track since Monday & feeling good.

Had a sneak WI & I am still up on the weight since last week but I am not worried about it.

I would love to be in the next stone bracket for the new year but I am not going to put massive pressure on myself at this time of year.

I was 15st 3lbs at my last WI so it can go up & down a bit if it wants but I would love to be even 14st 13lbs by my first WI in January 2015.

We will see how I go on Saturday morning then I can take it from there.

Dxxx

We will!

I cant wait to hit my next step 21lbs!!! Hopefully be this year at some point.

I have been in training all week & bein so antisocial, loads of people going out for lunch to the pub & I am sitting at my desk eating my mugshot, sugarsnap peas & an apple!

Dxxx

I cant wait for that day!

Went to the pub today but had the chicken & pepper skewers with the rice & side salad.

It states on the Slimming World website that the skewers & salad are free so I would just need to syn the spicy rice & the sauce.

I checked the app & cant see the spicy rice on there so just synned the spicy rice at Nandos which is 4.5 syns & guestimated 2 syns for the sauce - pub lunch 6.5 syns.

Dxxx

Oh well another wee 1lb gain still lost 3lbs in November though so I would call that a success.

Now the hard work starts in December & to be 100% honest I would be happy to maintain my weight for the whole month.

Dxxx

Back