My 12 Week Challenge starting today - Anyone care to join? - LETS DO IT!!

hiya Lauren, thanks I will start walking tomorrow make the most of it whilst the weather is good.
Hoping for more than 2lbs on Tuesday 20th my next weigh day :)

My weigh in isn't until Sunday, can't wait already :)

Just about to force down my third product as really not feeling that hungry, never thought I would say that lol
X

Hi,

Can I join too?

I'm on day 2 of ss and been ok so far. Found the oriental soup surprisingly yummy. I've been on every diet known to man before this and usually cave in after a few weeks, if that. I'm hoping the bigger losses on cambridge keep me motivated. That and I need to re-evaluate my relationship with food....

Hi guys

Sorry I have been around for a while, had to come off plan for a few days due to having a stomach bug but am back on it 100% today :)
Hello to the newbies that have joined while I have been away :)
X

Hello to you to Lauren ?. And Monica, how long did you survive last time? I'm on day 3 on sole source. Was ok till my bf made toast. Smell is driving me mad ? x

Hi Paige,

I'm on day 3 and hasn't been as bad as I thought either. I seem to be worse in bed at night but I've been ok during the day. Think it's going to be trial and error finding the products we like. I liked the Lemon bar and loved the oriental chilli soup so tempted to order mostly them for next week. Everyone says drinking loads of water helps but I'm only managing 2 litres a day and that's counting my black tea. Good luck x

Hey guys

Just finished day one (again) and am laying in bed listening to my stomach rumble, sounds weird but I quite enjoy listening to it lol
As for products the only one I like is the choc mint shake so I live on that
X

Week 2 for me, 4lbs lost, making 15.5 lbs off in two weeks. :D

Hi.

Yeah I find the drinking lots of water very difficult but did manage it yesterday. Tried the chicken and mushroom soup last night but couldn't finish it. Definitely wont be having that again as I didn't like it so I've woken up very hungry this morning lol.
Now I've just got to face a day at work without biscuits!! Wish me luck lol x

In terms of water I manage to drink 3 litres a day which was unheard of before this diet as I could quite easily go a whole day without a drink. I manage to drink all the water by filling 500ml bottle 6 times so it doesn't feel as much when I am drinking
Hope this helps :)
X

Well done Ruth. That's fantastic results. And Lauren I think I'm going to be living on oriental soup and lemon bars for evermore ?x

Back