My 12 Week Challenge starting today - Anyone care to join? - LETS DO IT!!

Enlightenme2 - 9kg to lose - lost 2kg - 7kg to go
Jellybeans - 7kg to lose - lost 2.5kg - 4.5kg to go
Sunflowerlady - 5.6kg to lose.
Kinjeet1 - 10kg to lose - lost 1.5 kg- 8.5kg to go
Lauren2244

Enlightenme, my wagon and horse are on their way to you - dont bother stopping them, they are out of control and on the loose. :sigh:

Hi, I'm new I'm meeting the lady on Monday to get started I'm actually looking forward to loosing the weight did WW few years ago lost 5 stone but its gradually all and more put back on xxx

I am!!
Going in for July 1st challenge as I have 2 stones left to lose before the holidays!
Today was 100% what about you, what have u been up to?

I have been doing a lot of messing about to be honest but have given myself a serious talking to and day one today has been 100% so far :) suddenly had the realisation I go on holiday in four weeks and three days and am no where near where I want to be weight wise x

Kinda lost the plot lately but surprisingly have not picked up too much! Put some focus in to be "good" and was 100% yesterday.... SS.

This is hard as I'm so close..... yet so far!

Kinda lost the plot lately but surprisingly have not picked up too much! Put some focus in to be "good" and was 100% yesterday.... SS.

This is hard as I'm so close..... yet so far!

Jilly!!! Good for you! I have been bad baaaaad! :-(
Summertime is never a good time for my diet! Will try to get back on soon promise! Keep up the good work... Proud of you

Enlighten!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've missed you! I too have been baaaaad (but have been worse!) I lost 600g this week.... still yo-yoing!!!!! Neeed to get out of the 90's... only 2.5kgs to get there but it seems soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!!

i'm here, just not ready to admit how bad i've been, trying to stay 100% for a good loss and not really working... I'm 4 kgs away from 90 booohooohoooo

Hello :)

Can I join in?

I would like to loose 28lb and I'm on day 1 today :)

I'm at work so will update properly later :)

Rachel x

Course you can join :)

I am also on day one today although this is not my first attempt at the diet but will certainly be my last!
X

Not my first either! Think I'm on about my 4th go at this now. I want to be able to chuck all the books and stuff out after finally doing it once and for all!

Day 1 is hard, my stomach is groaning lol

Ooohh, I think I will join too, if that's ok? Day 8 today for me, had my weigh in this morning - 11.5lbs off in my first week :). I will aim for 50lbs over 12 weeks :)

Day 2 is hard. I'm hungry lol just had a shake and so hoping that will help for a bit.
Treated myself to a coke zero today. Some consultants say you can and some don't, so I thought sod it lol.

Ruth- 11 lbs is fantastic! Well done :)

Hi everyone, im on week 6 and lost 18lbs. Ive not done any exercise yet, should I be exercising?

Week 1 - 7lbs
Week 2- 7lbs
Week 3 - consultant away
Week 4 - STS
Week 5 - 3lbs
Week 6 - 1lb

Yeah course you can join, the more the merrier lol

Day three for me and feeling good :)
In terms of exercise I think then recommend you don't do any for the first two weeks then if you want you can do whatever feels comfortable, hope this helps
X

Back