My 12 Week Challenge starting today - Anyone care to join? - LETS DO IT!!

I find the time after getting weighed hard as usually after getting weighed and having a loss I would reward myself with some sort of food but am doing ok at the minute, have come home and had my last shake :) I struggle with water as well as am not a big drinker but am managing 3ltrs a day which my consultant says is more than enough.
fingers crossed for a good week this week x

hi ladies.just started too so am so glad to read through your posts.just finishing day 5 and am heading into Paddy's Day here which is a tough one!have weigh in on mon morn so am hanging on for that motivation!!!had to say no to two family events this wknd so thats depressing!but very necessary.coming round to putting myself first!

Well done Lauren on the 10lb loss! That is amazing(yeah, I also tend to 'reward' myself after WI).... vicious circle!!! Week 2 is harder - I found.

Afsana, I'm thinking of you for tomorrow - let Monday be the start of proper full on 100% dieting - you will feel better in yourself if you lost some weight too... x

Weekends ARE SO DARN HARD!!! I admit to having a piece of chicken breast last night (my reward) but am determined to stick to it 100% till next Friday WI (we have a long weekend next weekend and I have 2 parties to attend!)...

I'm really tired and flat. Its 12h00 and I just got out of bed!! I lay reading and snoozing all morning (its raining)... but now I'm up and showered and had my breakfast shake (bit late I know) and put some washing on.... going to movies with a GF and her fiance later.

Lets all try be 100% this weekend!

Thank you somuch ladys for ur kind advice :) feel a tiny bit better n very determined to keep going even if its just a 2pound loss each week atleast im lising not putting it on!! Got weigh in on monday nervous but we'l wait n see how well iv done!! Il keep u all updated.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey can someone tell me if drinking flavoured sparkling water counts toward the amount of water we have to drink or does it have to been 'normal' water? X

hi lauren and jillybean!im so glad.you mentioned rewarding urself after weigh in not being a good idea.as now i have scrapped that idea for my first weigh in on monday!

i also asked and my cwc told me normal water but someone elses may have said different.also does anyone have know whats allowed for bad breath?also a smoker so its killing me.cwc told me sugarless gum but gum makes u hungry so catch 22 really!

I am chew gum to get rid of the awful taste in my mouth, it makes my tummy rumble but I can live with that.
I am planning on drinking 2ltrs of tap water and 1ltr of flavoured sparkling per day just for a change.
Instead oftreating myself with food I have been and had my nails done today, just got to decide what do next week :) x

Man it's been a hard day today week two is deffo harder than week one don't know what to expect on my weigh in in 3 days time :/ never knew I could be a naughty cheat. I need to get myself back on track people.

I have just come to the end of day 8 and am still managing 100% at the min, when I have done this diet before it has always been week two when I have given up so am just taking every day as it comes at the moment x

lauren,when you did the diet before did u last the 12wks?this is my first time and im hopin it will change my eating habits for life as ive never seriously wanted or tried to lose weight.

No I have never made it the 12 weeks before as have given up in week two but for some reason I seem to have found some determination from somewhere lol don't want to speak too soon but seem to be finding it easier this time so I hope that it continues that way :)
x

Thats great to hear!Am interested in seeing how you get on.just so focused on getting through week 1 that i havent really thought about week 2!Like you said,one day at a time!

So the dreaded day has arrived, sunday, this is the day I always fail, I do well all say then come about 6 o'clock when nobody is about I have a secret binge, how do you all cope with Sundays? x x x

hey sweetaddict.As this is my first Sunday I dont have much advice only that I plan on treating it like every other day.If you give it more power than any other day then it will keep overpowering you.what is it about Sunday that makes it different to you?

Hey can someone tell me if drinking flavoured sparkling water counts toward the amount of water we have to drink or does it have to been 'normal' water? X

I'm afraid not Lauren..... sparkling flavoured water is not allowed - only plain water, or sparkling (plain) or with the CD approved water flavourants.... :break_diet:

hi lauren and jillybean!im so glad.you mentioned rewarding urself after weigh in not being a good idea.as now i have scrapped that idea for my first weigh in on monday!

I'm afraid, my "rewards" are showing and slowing down my weightloss, even tho my 'rewards' are SS+ approved!!! I'd advise, in the first couple of weeks NO REWARDS for good behaviour....:sigh:

Yesterday I drank 2ltrs of 'normal' water and the 1ltr of sparkling flavoured so maybe today I will try 3ltrs of plain water, it just gets so boring lol and I don't like the water flavourings :(
I decided that instead of a food treat I would get my nails done as a weigh in reward, they last longer and don't make me feel like I have cheated :) just got to work out what next weeks treat will be now
x

Back