My 12 Week Challenge starting today - Anyone care to join? - LETS DO IT!!

Challenge starts tomorrow May 29th - rules are real simple, whichever plan you're on,
aim for 100% it's all you should focus on.

Enlightenme2 - 9kg to lose
Jellybeans -
Sunflowerlady - 5.6kg to lose.
Kinjeet1 -
Lauren2244 -

I am doing a combo of SS and step 2 for a week then graduating to step 2 after that. :)

Enlightenme2 - 9kg to lose
Jellybeans -
Kinjeet1 - 10kg to lose
Lauren2244 -

I am will be doing ss+ for this challenge hope for 100%

Good morning ladies!!
Ready for Day 1?? Jellybeans where are you? haven't seen your 6 week goal :whip:
Don't make me open up a can of whoop-ass on you now! We don't want to be on this diet any longer than necessary right?

So get your water and don't let anything prevent you from being 100% on plan today

LOL.. I see you put me on the challenge. Ok...Ok... ok... I guess I need a bit of a a$$whippin'!!!!!

I'm doing step 2. Struggling along as PMS has struck.

OK, lets do this thing... 4 weeks. I'd like to lose 7kgs in 4ks....

Enlightenme2 - 7kg to lose
Jellybeans - 7kg to lose
Kinjeet1 - 10kg to lose
Lauren2244 -

Let's go ladies, 100% today, please let us know how you're doing, don't hesitate if you have a moment of struggle, I've put this window in my background

Last edited:
Hi can I join in? I aim for 9 kgs please :)

Day 1 going well. Going to try make today an SS day. So far had a vanilla shake and one bottle of water. Need to up the water intake!

Hi I hope you don't mind me joining In I'm new to this I'm on day 7 ss+ but feeling really good :) yesterday was my worst day but feeling much better today :) well done to everyone with their losses

Good morning everyone! How did it go yesterday?
I was good on my 100% but not good on my water... I only managed 1.5l.. Gotta find out what's turning me off it so much

Hi I had a good day too and i was good on my water I had 4 litres plus 2 black tea :) day 8 today :) good luck with today hope you up your water intake

I need a :whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:

Sorry!

Today I aim to be 100% (I never "aim" to fall off the wagon)...:wave_cry:

Hey Chloe, good for you! I will try to match the water, you will be my inspiration today... I just don't know what's wrong with me, it's cooler than it should be so late in the season, but even full winter I've always managed at least 3l... I don't know what to do, even tried water flavouring - was put off even more! :yuk:

Jillybeans- NO one aims to fall off the wagon, so true!! LOL - girl, tie yourself to it then... you won't fall off when it goes bump.
looks like you've lost your MOJO... anyone found jilly's mojo around anywhere?? :sign0163:

Nope. Its gone. I'll go look for it...........................:character0053::character0053:

Back