My 12 Week Challenge starting today - Anyone care to join? - LETS DO IT!!

I'm doing ok but working 12.5 hour shifts helps. Oh I normally get bunged up with a cold when I start but fingers crossed I'm ok. Hope you feel better soon x

I'm doing ok but working 12.5 hour shifts helps. Oh I normally get bunged up with a cold when I start but fingers crossed I'm ok. Hope you feel better soon x

Hey Dragodrop, how did it go today?
Work and all??
Day 4 today and it was OK. Drank a little more than yesterday, but I don't know, I'm just feeling meh got bad cold too, so maybe that's why I'm a bit off. Fearing weekend ahead, they're the worst for me on cd!

Hey Dragodrop, how did it go today? Work and all?? Day 4 today and it was OK. Drank a little more than yesterday, but I don't know, I'm just feeling meh got bad cold too, so maybe that's why I'm a bit off. Fearing weekend ahead, they're the worst for me on cd!
Hi,
It was ok, I've been otherwise occupied in work so I've been fine. Day 5 and if I'm honest, cooking my other half a bacon Sarnie and baking bread was not my best idea! Dreading the weekend too because it's my sons 12th birthday and he wants to go out for food :( weekends are bad enough so I'm going to have to have a long think about this one. How are you doing? Is your cold clearing up x

Hi,
It was ok, I've been otherwise occupied in work so I've been fine. Day 5 and if I'm honest, cooking my other half a bacon Sarnie and baking bread was not my best idea! Dreading the weekend too because it's my sons 12th birthday and he wants to go out for food :( weekends are bad enough so I'm going to have to have a long think about this one. How are you doing? Is your cold clearing up x

yes thanks, but still feel awful!
I know what you mean about cooking… I get these urges to cook just to have nice smells around.
Well, it's not fair for him if you guys don't celebrate! So maybe compromise and go to a place where you can do chicken and salad… and NOTHING else;)

Well done both of you, ketosis should be beckoning!

Hi,
Hey Dragondrop, what did you end up doing?
My weekend was long and depressing? I need to figure out a goal for this weightless journey or else it won't click…

Back