my 12 week journy of losing fat

I'M-GONNA-DO-IT

this will be any experiment. maybe that is not the way i should put it but that is how i feel about it. i have struggled with my weight issue for along time now. I'm great at starting things and i would have so much momentum and inspiration and exuberance for the first few weeks......and guess what? I LOST FAT AND I FELT STRONG, HEALTHY, JUST AWESOME, AND DAMN SEXY! then something would happen, maybe it was a meal, or me looking in the mirror and saying that its not happening fast enough or what ever. then that bad thought leads to another and another. and soon i'm stuffing my face with cakes or whatever which are making me feel even more horrible. yep, it all started with just a thought. and then i'd think, you idiot, if you couldve just could've ignored that having the bad meal or turned that bad though into good, you would've still been on tract and progressed so much more, and instead where are you a evan fatter blob.

i have just realized how powerful the mind and thoughts really are! and you know what i am thankful that i was given this gift, this knowledge. i wonder about all the people that don't know or choose to ignore and i am thankful for my open mindedness, for being able to make this connection.

my fat will just melt away. how? because i want it to melt away, because i deserve it. i am going to wake up at 4:50AM, get dressed, hydrated and at 5:00AM will go for an early jog. i never once before stopped and appreciated the fact that i COULD WALK, THAT I COULD JOG! i have no bad knees, or pain. I APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT I CAN LOSE WEIGHT, THAT I DON'T HAVE ANY CRONIC ILLNESS THAT MAKES IT IMPOSSIBLE AND DIFFICULT TO LOSE FAT! i see this time as a time of peace where the air is clean, the traffic light, a time to let my body wake up and my mind soar with possibilities.

i wanted to start this thread when my i shoot myself in the foot so to say. meaning if i start second doubting myself. i didn't want to type that because its like i already am and I'm shifting the energy into the negative and not in alignment with my goal.

Good for you

Positive thinking will go a long way to help you lose that last little bit.

this will be any experiment. maybe that is not the way i should put it but that is how i feel about it. i have struggled with my weight issue for along time now. I'm great at starting things and i would have so much momentum and inspiration and exuberance for the first few weeks......and guess what? I LOST FAT AND I FELT STRONG, HEALTHY, JUST AWESOME, AND DAMN SEXY! then something would happen, maybe it was a meal, or me looking in the mirror and saying that its not happening fast enough or what ever. then that bad thought leads to another and another. and soon i'm stuffing my face with cakes or whatever which are making me feel even more horrible. yep, it all started with just a thought. and then i'd think, you idiot, if you couldve just could've ignored that having the bad meal or turned that bad though into good, you would've still been on tract and progressed so much more, and instead where are you a evan fatter blob.

i have just realized how powerful the mind and thoughts really are! and you know what i am thankful that i was given this gift, this knowledge. i wonder about all the people that don't know or choose to ignore and i am thankful for my open mindedness, for being able to make this connection.

my fat will just melt away. how? because i want it to melt away, because i deserve it. i am going to wake up at 4:50AM, get dressed, hydrated and at 5:00AM will go for an early jog. i never once before stopped and appreciated the fact that i COULD WALK, THAT I COULD JOG! i have no bad knees, or pain. I APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT I CAN LOSE WEIGHT, THAT I DON'T HAVE ANY CRONIC ILLNESS THAT MAKES IT IMPOSSIBLE AND DIFFICULT TO LOSE FAT! i see this time as a time of peace where the air is clean, the traffic light, a time to let my body wake up and my mind soar with possibilities.

i wanted to start this thread when my i shoot myself in the foot so to say. meaning if i start second doubting myself. i didn't want to type that because its like i already am and I'm shifting the energy into the negative and not in alignment with my goal.

Wow what a great read that was! So inspirational, and it sounds a bit like my "story" I read the book, the secret and although most of it i couldnt get my head around, i got the point of it, think positive you get positive, you get what you think about, what you aim for...and it got me thinking i can lose weight, why couldnt I?

I've now been on my diet for around 14 weeks and iv lost nearly 2 an half stone.

Good luck to you, im sure you'll do great!!

I love these threads they keep me in the zone, good luck and well done

Hello.. A Damsel in Distress

Hello to all

I would like to know, how do you maintain a healthy body if your work requires you to render service in the night shift? I hope you could reply back to me.

Thanks.

HI Sophie :)

I would say take a healthy packed lunch with you with plenty of healthy snacks, (lean protein, fruit and veg) and fit exercise in around your shifts. Can you walk/cycle to work, do an exercise DVd on your days off, start going swimming?

I use to work nights so I know how difficult it is to lose weight, the days after a night shift I was so pooped I would eat a horse just to get some energy. I found eating less carbs and more lean protein gave me more energy - for me there is nothing more energy sapping than pasta or a sandwich.

Good luck x

Woohoo kudos to you for being so positive and motivated. You will kick butt!! The best of luck!

You can see where you are toning up...well done.However I think you have a fabulous figure anyway. If I have your figure when I have finished my plan, I will be well chuffed. X x

Wow you look awesome! You have the best bum ever! Mine's all flat and wide.... do you do any specific excercises for that or do you think that's just the running? Sorry, that's a weird reply! lol

I've just watched all of your YouTube videos over the 12 weeks and I can honestly say that it is an amazing transformation you've made! What an inspiration!

Now you have to dissect your experience and tell us exactly what you did - diet, exercise and mind control!

I have been into the law of attraction for a little while and have got me some great material things! But it didn't realise cross my mind to use it for losing weight.

As I'm currently in an awful vicious circle of self-hatred and over-eating, I can imagine it's going to be hard for me to change my thoughts into positive ones enough to manifest the willpower to stay on track. But I'm hoping I'll make even half of the progress that you have.

Well done!

Back