My 12st 7lbs Journey In Photos

You're doing amazingly well done!

Thank you for all your support it means so much to me.

Congratulations on all losses and maintains and chin up to all gains.

Sorry I have been AWOL but I am struggling atm...SW update...I have been so bad for 3 weeks...and every Friday morning I keep saying that's it back on track. I don't know what's wrong with me...I think with combination of my personal problems and a stomach bug I had for 6 weeks that I just stopped caring. I don't know what to do to give myself that well needed kick up the jacksy. I still want to do SW I still want my 4.5st for Christmas but I just can't get my head in the game. So I have done damage limitation for this week but totally expecting a gain on Friday but I swear to you and to God and to Santa...lol...that I will be 100% back on plan from Friday morning and I am going to have a 100% week. I really need a good loss to kick start me...if that fails then group it is...lol

How are you all anyway??

how are you getting on Jo?

xxx

Hi everyone,

I am so sorry I just vanished completely. I have been struggling both personally and slimming world wise. I have had ups and downs of every kind since my last update. I could sit here and bore you with the specifics and by all means if you want to know please ask my SW journey is an open book I just don't want to return by doing this huge long blog about all the negative things when I am trying to focus on the positives. :)

I have finally admitted defeat and I will be attending a SW group at 9:30am tomorrow morning. I still don't know how I feel about attending group because of the negative experience I had last time and unfortunately due to timing and scheduling the only time that does fit with me is 9:30am and the only group locally that provides this group is my old group or my old consultant at least. I just keep focusing on the fact that things are different this time.

1. I am losing the weight for the right reasons this time and not for others
2. My daughter is now 3.5 years old last time I attended she was just under 2 and was very hard to keep entertained and as I do have to take her with me until September when she starts full time school I feel it will be a lot easier to keep her entertained this time around i.e. the tablet lol
3. I know what to expect as far as group and consultant are concerned
4. Due to recent circumstances I feel I am a lot more confident and verbal so the consultant will not pull the same **** with me this time round or she'll get put in her place...her job is to help me with my SW journey and if I don't feel she is doing that then I'll call her out on it.

I will obviously report back tomorrow with how things went and my 1st official group weigh in. I am sad as I am changing weigh days but a small sacrifice for a happier me.

Not much more to report.

So happy to be back....hope you're all ok and doing well.

Jo xx

Hi Jo, welcome back :)

Well done for getting back on it and signing up for a group, I hope it works out better for you this time :)

Hi you have done so well already. I'm looking forward to having your kind of success this year with my weight loss. Amazing xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi you have done so well already. I'm looking forward to having your kind of success this year with my weight loss. Amazing xx

Thank you im hoping to repeat my success about 3 times over for my best friends wedding in August 2016 as I've been told I'm going to be maid of honour lol...oh the joy lol

Welcome back x

How has today been? X

Ok...so group...not disastrous but not inspirational. I don't know whether it was because it was my first session and I didn't use the image therapy because id not had a loss obviously being my first week but I don't think I took anything away from today. That being said lovely reception as expected from others and not the consultant and amazingly the first thing she did was tell the group off lol such a horrid woman and then my fear became a reality Darcy was pure evil...screaming, paddying, being rude, spinning and crawling along the floor (madam consultant didn't appreciate that) so I actually spent 2/3 of the session in the toilets trying to calm her down...I know I could weigh in and leave but I wanted to do the image therapy otherwise I may aswell continue doing it from home. I'm hoping next week will be better in all ways. One thing I was a bit miffed about and I'll bring it up next week a lot of the ladies reached their stone awards but I didn't see her hand out any certificates I don't know whether they were handed out at the scales but I did remember that when I went before I gained my 1/2 and 1 stone awards and never received certificates I will be really pissed off if I don't get my certificates I remember getting the stickers but not the certificates...that will be a deal breaker for me and group as it was the only thing I was looking forward to. Anyway my new stats from my initial weigh in 19st 12lbs I can totally live with that knowing how bad I've been while off plan. I am still basing my losses on here from my starting weight disclosed on here because whether at group or not I have lost 2st 9lbs and I'm not going to forget that and why should I? There we go everyone my back to group experience...bring on next week!!

Well done Jo,

2st 9 is fantastic achivement all on your own.

I'm lucky that my SW consultant is lovely and I enjoy staying to image therapy. I can just sit and relax and enjoy a bit of down time.

Are there no other groups even if it means travelling a little further?

Back