My 14 Day Menu...

i have nearly half a pack of salad with my chicken...you know the ones that come in pack from the supermarket.

theyre only around 30 cals per 100g!

it feels like im eating loads.

i have an egg and bacon omellete for brekkie every morning plus a whole can of tuna and loads of cucumber and im genuinely full

i dont see the point of eating when im not hungry

i just never realised it was so few calories :s

i think i might give the scales a miss till the end of may i think we relie on them too much i know if i get on and havent lost it ps me off amd i give in to some crap i shouldnt have so ill follow your idea and keep away from them till the end of the month

i know if your not hungry you dont want to eat but you dont want your body to start hanging onto food cos it thinks there might not be any more you could try adding an extra bar or some suger free jelly and cream

Awww petal........the whole diet thing is confusing/and it pi$$es me off with the contradicyory sh1te that is out there!!!!.......you need to go with works for you....to up my calories I use oil to fry my chicken stir fry in...I use Lactolose milk in my coffee and make an oil based salad dressing for my salad.

dawns prob right try adding more protien and see if that helps

according to that fitday.com

im having
92.6 g of protein
45.8 g of fat
12.9 grams of carbs, excluding my atkins which is 3 = 15.9
and under 1000 kcaks

i have added in some mushrooms a wee bit of onion to my omelletes...that should be a bit better

thats what i cant do i dont drink, tea or coffee
i hate milk but use a wee bit of skimmed in my omellete
i could try the oil but we only ever buy extra virgin
maybe a second can of tuna and mayo ...up my calories but still within my carb intake!

exrta virgin is good you can use it in dressings as well as for cooking you could use butter too, when you have chicken put cheese in it and wrap in bacon thats still low carb but will up your cals a bit, and if your doing induction you still have 4 carbs you can have to bring you to 20grms

oo thats an idea....i cant stuff chicken with philly cheese and wrap in bacon, i saw someone mention it on here the other day.

that should boost things

yes she wanted to know how to cook it i have it quite a lot some times with motzarela or cheshire cheese , the other day i had sausage and mash but with cauli not potatoes that was nice and i dont like cauli

im such a fussy eater i wouldnt touch cauli with a barge pole lol
and im not keen on much cheese, ill only eat it of its melted. my biggest down fall always was pasta and bread and chips

i just love them!!!

i like it melted used to love cheese on toast and pasta lol,

Back