My 1st Attempt At....

LeaPJ

Perseverance is key
...making a mousse!

Hmm didnt go quite as well as I imagined, I did everything the sticky said and it has worked, but its very lumpy! Lol. Better luck next time :) hehe xx

I did it the first time like in the sticky and it was just lumpy, then I made it the way my friend did and it's so fluffy and nice now. No lumps at all.

Ooo how did your friend do it hun? xx

The way I do it is the way my CDC told me to - start with 180ml of really cold water. Open the packet of shake and add the mix a mousse to it, close and shake to mix evenly. Add to the water and mix, preferably with a stick blender until all the lumps have gone. Then stir in a circular motion to add air. Freeze for 10 mins then chill until set and enjoy! xx

Ooo thanks, ill try that tomorrow :) xx

Basically I put the water in the freezer and wait until there's a thin layer of ice. I put the powder and MAM in a bowl and mix it with a spoon. Then I pour in the water slowly, still mixing with a spoon, making sure nothing is sticking to the bowl.
After that's done, I use my handmixer for a minute, stir it again with a spoon making sure I didn't miss a lump or something. Pop it in the freezer for 10 minutes and it's done :)

Thanks guys :) wish me luck with my 2nd attempt tonight! lol xx

i followed the instructions on the tub, blummin lovely id say :D

Mmmmm I did love mousses - but am cold at the moment so am sticking to soup to warm me thru lol!!!

My first attempt at mousse ended up with lots of elastic like pieces in runny stuff lol, tasted foul and I ended up binning it! Luckily once you get the hang of it you end up hooked!!!

xx

I use a smoothie maker! mix the shake and MAM together well before adding to cold cold water! :) Mix for ages....the longer the better :D

Well....I tried again tonight....and there was no lumps at all! BUT...I left it in the freezer too long so it came out looking like rubber LOL I still ate it though :) hehe 3rd time lucky tomorrow!! Xx

Aye, always 3rd time lucky!!! xx

Yay it worked and tasted soooooo yummy! I did it with the toffee & walnut :) yum yum!!!! Xx

I like the butterscotch one as a mousse. Reminds me of angel delight from when I was a young'un :)

xxx

Back