my 1st date with exante (scarymovie)

well today is my 1st day on exante and im all hyped up, having my 1st shake at 10am, soup at 2pm and 6pm ??? i found it easier at these time whilst on lipotrim as these are my weak times i munch in the afternoon as bubs having a nap and soap nights so should be ok. Always have a problem with day 3 find it the hardest day gave up on it 3 times :) but hoping i can cope with it this time. Well heard these taste a lot nicer o looking forward to something that dosent taste like a choc digestive soaked in water lol.... well roll on 10 so i can have my first taste anyone found owt good to use for you breath??? trying to lose 55.5 to start

mini goals

Start exante :D
Get past the 1st week
Lose ½ stone
Make it past week 2
Drop a dress size
Lose 1 stone
Lose 1 ½ stone
Get bmi under 40
Make it past a month of exante ts
Drop a dress size
Lose 2 stone
Lose 2 ½ stone
Get bmi under 35
Drop a dress size
Lose 3 stone

Hi
Good Luck with your journey, we are all here to keep you going :D
I am on day 6 and going strong...It is well worth the results but i won't post my weight loss until friday on weigh in day. :p
I have about 77 lbs to lose to get to me pre baby weight....nearly 6 stone... but it can be done ..all you need is patience (O:
Keep us posted 7 id also love to know if anyone has anything for the breath..my child keeps complaining about it lol x

hi iwill nearly week 1 over with well done..well 1st shake was a chocolate and i must say yuk i thought it was horrid are you allowed to add sweetner? having tomato and basil for dinner at 2pm not a soup person but its food and hot lol im freezing my lil mans keeping me distracted so thats good, well theres 12 weeks til my holiday so fingers crossed i do well theres a lot of new starters this week so good luck to you all x

Yeah nearly done :D...it'll be day 8 the weigh in. I prefer the vanilla shake..specially with two sweetners and coffee :D
yes you are allowed tablet sweetners andchilliflakes/tobasco/salt/pepper sauce with the soups. Im not keen on the soups myself prefer the shakes (O: Im with ya on the freezing part! My boiler has broke so no hot water or heating for 2 days now :/ hopefull get fixed tomorrow afternoon.
Yes there seem to be a lot of newbies which is great :D It does work and you will see good results, specially if you stick to 12 week's :p
I want to atleast do 2-3 months. Summer is on the way!
Good Luck & keep us posted :D xx

Good luck. Chocolate is my least favourite but its bearable for the results we'll get.

well tried a bar for dinner insted of soup and toothache typical looks a lot nicer than they taste lol so binned it and had a bannana shake not too bad better than the chocolate i suppose this would be better if i actually liked milkshakes lol water water water and more water feeling peckish but want to be on tfr for at least 2 months so just keep drinking watching nemo with the kids so not impressed when they burst in2 song no eating here tonight no eating here tonight ur on a diet ha ha

well day 1 nearly over with tried tomato soup not for me will give them all a try though, must have been for a pee over 20 times today lol well done anyone whos stayed on this longer than a month u deserve a medal :)

Well done scary movie, I'm sure it'll get easier. You've got through day 1, congratulations, you're really doing this. I also started today, good to see others at the same stage.

I use Retardex breath spray, people seem to come a bit closer now!!

welcome to exante

well i actually liked the strawberry shake but i had it with tap water not cold from the fridge so thought it would be horrid as i struggle the 1st 4/5 days im being good have bought in foods from the list that dont effect ketosis and if im feeling like giving up ill have a piece of chicken ora boiled egg something to get me past the withdrawl symtons lol

Start exante J
Get past the 1st week
Lose ½ stone
Make it past week 2
Drop a dress size
Lose 1 stone
Lose 1 ½ stone
Get bmi under 40
Make it past a month of exante ts
Drop a dress size
Lose 2 stone
Lose 2 ½ stone
Get bmi under 35
Drop a dress size
Lose 3 stone

I have just ordered and am looking forward to starting on Monday. Great to read other peoples experiences. I will become a Nanna in June and intend to be a healthy weight by then

Last edited:
well then welcome peppery theres a lot of great people on here they give great advice and just keep your spirts up when you feel like giving up or are hard on yourself i must have asked a good 20 questions in 2 days and they still reply lol really helpful happy people good luck on your start x

well day 2 nearly done with had 2 1/2 shakes and 1/2 tin tuna a large spoon of cottage cheese and plenty of water hope i still get in ketosis this way???? wasnt too bad today just gonna keep munching protien at tea till i get past the worst days then nil by mouth lol il wear it like a billboard lol

Well done for sticking to protein, day 2, you're doing this.

thank u both for the nice words people really r great on here :)
well day 3 still feeling fine which is good as its big family shop day :( making sure ive just been fed before i go asda dont wanna cave in lol
well so far so good tried a vanilla shake last night yuk so sgot 2 more soups to taste and the raisin bars but so far strawberrys not bad bannanas ok chocolate il hold my nose lol lipotrims chocolate tasted better than this one??
may try be 100% will c how i am at tea once im in ketosis ill be fine its just the getting there :( thats sh*t but good luck all for today

well had my strawberry breakfast then tried the thai chicken and was suprised doesnt taste bad so its a keeper lol not feeling bad at all today so am happy about that i usually struggle 3-4 days in but hoping i stay strong bought my self a nice skirt 4 my hols in 12 weeks its 2 sizes smaller and i really wanna wear it so its my motivation

Back