My 1st Day on CD. But day 31 on a vlcd.

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by 5stone2lose, 11 August 2006 Social URL.

1. 5stone2lose

5stone2lose Starting again...

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.66%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet 810 plan
    Hiya, Its my first CD day today and I just dont know what to have for breakfast, I think it will be a choc shake, as I have now relised I have got nothing else but choc and choc mint lol I should have got strawberry ... oh hang on I do have banananana ERMMM which one lol ;)

I have got 6 tetras, 3 bananana and 3 choc. I got nearly all the choc covered bars but she didnt have any peanut crunch which I fancied. ( her order hadnt arrived):( No cranberry either. I need to split up one of my packs so I have four until i am used to 3 . My CD counsellor lets me but as many as I want too, so I got extra tetras for days out because when we go out for the day half the time its not planned due to the weather. Anyway off to pick a pack. But first I need to shout at my kids for distroying the lounge!

Bye for now
    Karen xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tash86

Tash86 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Have a chocolate mint - there fantastic!!

Then stick a chocolate terta in the freezer to eat tonight when your watching telly!

That would be my advice!

Tash xx

4. 5stone2lose

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.66%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet 810 plan
    I did have choc mint YUMMMMMMMMMMMMM:)

5. Flopster

Flopster Got a life thank you!

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Don't - I am really jealous - new flavours would be such a huge novelty!

If it wasn't for the fact that I have got so much from the counselling I would have swapped weeks ago!

6. 5stone2lose

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.66%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet 810 plan
    Aww hun. I have just swapped because my group was rubbish and the ladys didnt take to me because I was the youngest, I would have liked to do the counselling but it wasnt to be. Also the price was crippleing me with 3 kids and the summer holidays i couldnt manage, so Im happy with swapping! Everyones different. Your doing well!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.