My 1st day on Exante

rjackson

I will be a size 14 !!!!
Hello I'm Rachael, I'm from st. Neots in Cambridgeshire, I'm 35... Really looking forward to my diet, I feel nice and positive and I'm looking forward to seeing some results. I'm going to try and find a weight loss buddy but that's proving a bit hard as I'm new to the area and don't know anyone....but I'll keep looking :)

Hi there im hoping to start this saturday thought best at weekend to try and avoid side affects at work

Hi rjackson how's the diet going
Hi Tunky, i'm doing ok thanks, day 11 today and feeling good, off swimming in a mo the biking tomorrow, got loads of energy compared to usual ....how are you getting on??

Hi. I'm new to this to. Also on exante (starting this morning). I need to lose 5 stone and really hope this is going to be the way to do it. I've never been on this diet before.

How are you finding it so far?

lulabell27 said:
Hi. I'm new to this to. Also on exante (starting this morning). I need to lose 5 stone and really hope this is going to be the way to do it. I've never been on this diet before.

How are you finding it so far?

Hi... How you getting on??
I'm pleased with how it's going, lost a double chin lol, and gone down a jean size :) I'm doing 30 day weigh ins so my 1st one is at the end of the week. I still have probs having enough water

Lost 7 pounds in the first week, bit disappointing but im still fine with it and plan on carrying on. I have a really horrible taste in my mouth the last few days...even brushing my teeth only helps for an hour or so :( really getting used to the shakes now, happy about that. I never want to look at a porridge again though. And i exploded a soup all over my kitchen at the weekend hahaha. ive been swimming and yoga the last week and plan to go out on my bike tonight, hoping this will help this weeks weight loss.

Wow monthly weigh-ins, that must take some will power, i struggle to go a week! Good luck for your first one x Im sure you will be pleased if you have dropped a dress size. let me know how it goes wont you x

lulabell27 said:
Lost 7 pounds in the first week, bit disappointing but im still fine with it and plan on carrying on. I have a really horrible taste in my mouth the last few days...even brushing my teeth only helps for an hour or so :( really getting used to the shakes now, happy about that. I never want to look at a porridge again though. And i exploded a soup all over my kitchen at the weekend hahaha. ive been swimming and yoga the last week and plan to go out on my bike tonight, hoping this will help this weeks weight loss.

Wow monthly weigh-ins, that must take some will power, i struggle to go a week! Good luck for your first one x Im sure you will be pleased if you have dropped a dress size. let me know how it goes wont you x

7 lbs is good, don't be disappointed with that... I've still got the horrible taste, I brush my teeth about 6 times a day lol and mouth spray, I have porridge in the morning then dinner time a bar then a shake in the evening, been trying to keep busy as its when I'm bored I think about NICE food :)

I found it really hard to eat the soups, just couldn't do it, great stuff doing the exercise that will helps loads I'm sure.

I'm a stubborn bugga so 30 day weigh ins are good for me. With me I don't want to have to rely on the weight side of things, I want to be a size 14, I'm 6ft tall so I'm always gonna be heavier than average.

So are doing so well keep positive xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Nearly a stone and a half?? Amazing, well done :D

Back