my 1st day on lipotrim

well day 5 done . been busy today sorting out kids clothes.
had strawberry shakes today , black coffee and water.
hows every one doing.

It sounds like you're coping well on the diet. It won't be long til your weigh in. Good luck x

I've finished day 3 and it hasn't been bad at all. I had 2 chocolate shakes and a strawberry shake with black coffee and water in between. I have to go back to the pharmacy tomorrow with a urine sample (yuk). For some reason they want me back, I think it's to check if I've gone into ketosis.

LainaG said:
Good luck for tomorrow tina b. Make sure you tell us how you get on x :)

I will let u no in the morning :) xx

Hey all just had my weigh in and I've lost 9lbs! X

That's a super result tina b. Well done. That amount of weight loss really motivates you to keep going. :D

I was back at my pharmacy this morning and they have confirmed that I am now in ketosis - yay :) I'm back on Friday for my weigh in.

Hey everyone - just a quick question if your not hungry are you still suppose to have the third milkshake ... doesnt make sense to me but then im aware that it means im cutting down the intake i have even more which seems a bit much ? opinions appriciated

Hi Forme,

Yeah take all 3 because they have all the nutrients you need to keep yourself healthy on this!

I have to say I do struggle also to take all 3 but I have just have to force myself I am especially bad at the weekends!

Best of luck!

Hi there, i am on my 2nd attempt @ TFR done it last year but didnt do the maintenance and piled it back on, (Silly Me!)
Now on Day 5 of TFR but what I would like to ask is: has anyone got any good ideas on how to best do the chicken soup as I only like the Chocolate & Vanilla shakes. I just added a teaspoon of coffee to the Vanillla shake and it was REALLY nice! Thanks for your hhelp.

Well done Tina
x x x

Thanks everyone I'm so happy! Xx

HI to everyone who has decided to follow the lipotrim diet ..it does work and everyone on here is so helpfull .I have been on Liptrim since 25/10/11 and have lost 2 stone 5lb put three on at xmas result of a two week break .back on 4/1/12 two more stone to loose .i have the vanilla shake hot with coffee and sweeteners really nice and filling and try it cold with coffee really nice too .good luck to you all x

Well done Tina B that is really great, we started the same day at nearly the same weight and are both in Plymouth! I had my first weigh in on Day 5 due to the days the girl at my chemist works, i was a bit disappointed when i went in as being weighed in kilos she didn't actually convert it to pounds and just tried to line it up on a BMI conversion chart, i lost 2.7kgs in 5 days and she said i'd lost between 2 and 4 lbs which i was really disappointed with, when i did the conversion myself it was nearly 6lb, which was better, i weighed at home on Sunday which was Day 7 and think i lost 8lb in my first full week so am feeling much better about it now. How are you finding it? Well done on your loss

chaz2210 said:
Well done Tina B that is really great, we started the same day at nearly the same weight and are both in Plymouth! I had my first weigh in on Day 5 due to the days the girl at my chemist works, i was a bit disappointed when i went in as being weighed in kilos she didn't actually convert it to pounds and just tried to line it up on a BMI conversion chart, i lost 2.7kgs in 5 days and she said i'd lost between 2 and 4 lbs which i was really disappointed with, when i did the conversion myself it was nearly 6lb, which was better, i weighed at home on Sunday which was Day 7 and think i lost 8lb in my first full week so am feeling much better about it now. How are you finding it? Well done on your loss

Aw really! That's good we'll done! What pharmacy do you go to? I got to meavy way crownhill. I'm finding it is actually getting easier, it's like my routine now! How you getting on. And thanks I'm very proud of myself never though I could do it! X

Thanks all I'm feeling great today! Hope your all ok xx

Aw really! That's good we'll done! What pharmacy do you go to? I got to meavy way crownhill. I'm finding it is actually getting easier, it's like my routine now! How you getting on. And thanks I'm very proud of myself never though I could do it! X

I go to transit way, i had a hard day on saturday but feeling better again now, i never thought i would manage it either but here we are in week 2, i am looking forward to losing that first stone! :)

Back