my 1st day on lipotrim

chaz2210 said:
I go to transit way, i had a hard day on saturday but feeling better again now, i never thought i would manage it either but here we are in week 2, i am looking forward to losing that first stone! :)

I didn't think I could to! I'm feeling so much better today! We can do it I'm excited now to loose more! X

fairman76 said:
ihave lost in 6 days 6lbs and 6oz
well really pleased with that
here we go again whoooo

Well done! Keep up the good work x

fairman76 said:
day 8 going well , hows every one today

Good really good had weigh in and I'm down 10 lbs :)

Day 9
Got up put my jeans on and they feel abit looser.
Didnt have to breath in to do them up.
Something good its working starting to notice it now .
How's everyone today

fairman76 said:
Day 9
Got up put my jeans on and they feel abit looser.
Didnt have to breath in to do them up.
Something good its working starting to notice it now .
How's everyone today

great feeling isn't it .this diet is great when you get into it .I find weekends the hardest and feeding husband and two hungry teenagers..where do they put it! .but heyho look at the brilliant results .well done on your loss x

My oh and my kids are like it as well . Except I have 4 kids
11 . 10 . 6 yrs old and a baby of 11 months old.
Keeps me busy .lol you know what they are like

day 10
vanilla shake for breakie
had a nice layin this morning
just come back from the shop and its cold so im
going to have a nice warm chicken soup for lunch

just a hint with the chicken soup - make it cold as you would with the other shakes then put it in the microwave for 3 mins (my microwave is 800w - you may need longer or short time dependent on your microwave wattage) tada, lump free hot soup :)

I tend to have the soup for my last shake as it actually feels like you are having a hot dinner <mind over matter> LOL :)

just a hint with the chicken soup - make it cold as you would with the other shakes then put it in the microwave for 3 mins (my microwave is 800w - you may need longer or short time dependent on your microwave wattage) tada, lump free hot soup :)

I tend to have the soup for my last shake as it actually feels like you are having a hot dinner <mind over matter> LOL :)

thanks for the tip , i will give it a try ,
it warmed me up nicely.

the end of day 10 . went to nannys for dinner (not for me tho i had strawberry shake) . while they had theres , but i didnt have any,.
along with my oh putting it under my nose.
i will have to get him back lol

Last edited:
Well done on resisting .. I was the same family tea tonight with the hubby's sisters and parents .. I enjoyed my flapjack! Surprising how easy it gets to just be like I don't mind I'm not hungry .. They are nearly more freaked out that I don't care lol!

my oh likes to rub my nose in it , lol .
that he eatting some thing nice just to try and tempt me , but its not working , im not going give in

A wee reminder guys NO food talk allowed in the 100% section

Thread moved to main forum due to food references

Good luck with it, im on day 1 too, 2 shakes consumed so far.

Back