my 1st day

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dream_Girl, 1 December 2008 Social URL.

1. Dream_Girl

Dream_Girl Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st8lb
    Diet:
    CD
    I started my CD diet 2day met the CDC at 11 and had my 1st shake at 12ish which was breakfast 4 me lol. I didn’t think it would taste that good (I had the tetra brik Chocolate Velvet) iv drank about 2 ltrs of water, which is really hard for me as I hate drinking water.
    The only thing that’s troubling me is the amount of times iv been to the toilet today, apart from that iv not felt any different. although I am missing my glass of coke. im thinking that’s a small price to pay considering it will clear my skin up. so that’s good. I had the veg soup for my dinner around 4:30 and im having the chocolate n mint drink now.
    im wondering if its k 2 have the meals this late, im going try and have my last meal at 8 from tomorrow.
    That’s all really I think il head off to the arcades and play a few games for a while hope u have a goodnight and a pleasant day tomorrow. bye x

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Serena A

Serena A Can't think of a title

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(40.38%)
    Diet:
    Maintaining, was on CD
    Welcome to Minimins and well done for getting through your 1st day. It's fine to have your last meal at this time of day, just space them out in a way that works for you.
    Don't worry about all the trips to the loo it does settle down eventually xx

Mini likes this.
  4. randomgurl

randomgurl Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    5st0lb(29.91%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    hehe - on my first week I lived on the toilet! When I was at college I went before every lecture, halfway through every lecture and then at the end of every lecture.... and sometimes the short lectures were less than an hour :p

Its well worth it hun. The only real problem I'm finding is that i'm running out of things to wear!

Mini likes this.
  5. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Congratulations on cracking your first day :D:D:D

I agree, the trips to the loo will settle down in a few days and I have never heard of anybody saying that having packs late at night caused any problems.

Sometimes you may need that pack later on to get you to bedtime;):D

Here's to day 2!!..xx :)

6. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Glad day 1 has gone so well for you - the trips to the loo will soon settle down though you might find you're up in the night even if you're not ususally.

When I've done vlcd I've usually had a latish pack - now doing the same having the choc mint before I go to bed mmmmm

Good luck for day 2 :D

7. MrsR2004

MrsR2004 Full Member

Good luck for day 2, I need the loo loads more than normal still and find I have to ease off around 8pm or I am up all night! x

8. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    S&S
    Welcome to minimins. Good luck on CD

9. fluffybluecat

fluffybluecat Full Member

Diet:
    Camebridge
    I found it hard as well drinking all the water but it does get better. Good luck.:character00238:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.