My 1st ever post

Missam

Hello every one my name is sam I came across this site a few days ago and couldn't help but keep coming back to it all the time. It seems to be a lovely supportive place to come and is fab for sharing ideas x

Well I'm doing SW I tried WW and lost 1lb in 3 weeks couldn't get my head round it and found the WW leader not very good I so however love SW ad I'm really enjoying my meals at the moment I started on the 9th jan and so far I have lost 7lb no thanks to my shakey start with WW ha ha x

Would love to hear from any one else new or old and how you are all doing and what diets ?

Thanks every one sam x

Hi sam im new 2 minimins too. Im doin ww,lol, bn doin it since nov 2011 & hav lost 21lbs so far...weigh day 2moro so fingrs x'd! Good luck with SW, my pal does tht diet & has lost 6st so far... speak again soon. J

Welcome to the site, I'm doing sw, good luck with the weight loss.

Thank u jean,good luck with SW. Iv jst had my weigh in there & stayed the same 4 th 3rd wk....gutted! X

Hello guys thanks go ur replys x hope it both ok x

Well done jambo ur doing super keep it up I really struggled with WW but there were women at the group had done fantastic x do you do alot of cooking ? X what time do u get weighed good luck let me k ow how u do x

Hi Jean I'm on SW how r u finding it ? X

Hey there,

Don't get down about staying the same! You could have always put something on but u didn't ! I've started SW this week
. Dying to see how it goes! Lots of luck x

Hi missam, nice 2 hear frm u. Stayd the same ths wk:( 3rd wk runnin & goin 4 lunch 2dy wif girls so need 2 tryn b xtra gd!!!
Iv bn doin alot of cooking ths time round as i feel i cn eat alot more 4 my points,but im no jamie oliver,lol. Tbh most of my creations hav actually bn quite gd! My sis is on ww too so we swap dishes bak & forth....cum 2 think of it dnt recall her lettn me sample any of hers,lol.
Let me no hw u gt on.
J.x

hey am trying slimmingworld,tried ww last year and only lost 3lbs in 8wks so gave up.I know several people that have lost weight on slimming world so fingers crossed.

Yeah i no loadsa ppl too, my friends lost 6st on SW!!!
I tried it but didnt lose much, mustv bn doin summin wrong...
Ww is gd 4me as i need summin tht controls my portions.
Keep me updatd hw u gt on.
Good luck

Hi All, i joined here ages ago and forgot all about it but came across it today while looking for recipes. Staring ww pro points plan today. Good luck all

Hi, I'm doing fine on sw diet thanks for asking, first week stayed the same, hoping for a better result next weigh in, Monday.
Good luck to everyone with there weight loss.
Jean

I am also doing slimming world. WW's didn't appeal. I have lost 19.5lbs since starting in Dec and am really enjoying it. I still have loads to go but feel confident that I will loose the weight I need to and fit in my wedding dress.

Hi,

I am also new to the site! I am on SW and only started three weeks ago. The first week was great - I lost 2lb. I lost 1lb the 2nd week and stayed the same last week - but I haven't been exercising if I am totally on honest I have had terrible problems with my sinuses and a nasty cold on top of that which has wiped out all of my energy - although I hope to be able to start exercising this week - even if it just taking a walk round the block with the dog!

Good Luck!

Back