My 1st Exante bumper pack has just turned up!!

theapple

So excited my monthly pack of shakes and bars have just turned up!! may start tonight or tomorrow if i can wait. Just been reading irish lasses diary and i'm hoping for losses like that.

I started WW march last year and have gone from 19 7 to 15 1 but am getting a little bored as it's taking too long. Hoping this will give me the kick start I need!! This is the first vlcd that I have been on and any tips etc would be warmly expected.

sarah xx

Hey Sarah, welcome and good luck on exante.

Tips from me would be....make sure you drink your water as it really helps you stop feeling hungry and stops the headaches a little.
Having early nights in the first few days is a life saver for me because you do feel a little crappy so extra sleep is good!
Come on here when you need support as I find the support from the lovely lot here keeps me going.
Oh and if you ever slip up....just carry on, never let a bad day keep you off the wagon. x

thank you i will keep those tips in mind. just looking at everyone's weekly losses is an inspiration xx

Good luck theapple, Hope you have a great first week :)

Good Luck the apple , just drink all the water and come on here for lots of support . Whilst you are typing on here your hands are not in bags of treats

thank you although maybe starting on a Saturday isn't my best idea as my 2 boys aged 3 and 6 are pushing my buttons lol

One thing I have learnt is that I needed to be mentally ready to begin so that I have the focus to see it through. Also having a Monday weigh in is helping me get through the weekend.
Start when you are ready and good luck!

Back