my 1st week done

mella

If only I hadn't caved in at the weekend:mad:, I lost 2lb :rolleyes: could maybe have done 4 if I had been good. At least it got me into the 11 stones though:D

New week now, and full of determination....:p and lots of new recipes to try, if I could just get the hubby to start eating the same food, it would be a lot easier!

dont tell him its diet food my oh eats it all and loves it he just has his snacks that are dif from me

I agree with eve, don't tell him! my hubby and kids eat the same as me and they love the food I make, its just a healthier version of what they ate before SW came into my life :D

Don't be hard on yourself Mella!! I remember being disappointed with myself in my first week as I lost 1.5lb and lots of people around me were losing 4lb+ in their first!! But I persevered and it's now week 11 and I've lost 18! It soon adds up and the time goes so quickly!! As long as you are following the plan, eating plenty and enjoying your food you'll be fine and will soon see the big results you're wanting!! And I agree with evethewitch and soccermom, there are so many delish recipes to try he'll be enjoying them with you!!XXX

Back