my 1st week done

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by mella, 11 January 2010 Social URL.

1. mella

mella Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(13.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If only I hadn't caved in at the weekend:mad:, I lost 2lb :rolleyes: could maybe have done 4 if I had been good. At least it got me into the 11 stones though:D

New week now, and full of determination....:p and lots of new recipes to try, if I could just get the hubby to start eating the same food, it would be a lot easier!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. evethewitch

evethewitch Silver Member

dont tell him its diet food my oh eats it all and loves it he just has his snacks that are dif from me

4. soccermom

soccermom I AM A WEMITT x

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(5.76%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I agree with eve, don't tell him! my hubby and kids eat the same as me and they love the food I make, its just a healthier version of what they ate before SW came into my life :D

5. funcurls

funcurls Never gets tired of SW!

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Don't be hard on yourself Mella!! I remember being disappointed with myself in my first week as I lost 1.5lb and lots of people around me were losing 4lb+ in their first!! But I persevered and it's now week 11 and I've lost 18! It soon adds up and the time goes so quickly!! As long as you are following the plan, eating plenty and enjoying your food you'll be fine and will soon see the big results you're wanting!! And I agree with evethewitch and soccermom, there are so many delish recipes to try he'll be enjoying them with you!!XXX

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.