My 1st weigh in results

linzixx

Hi all i had my qst weigh in this morning, and i have lost 11lb..:eek::eek:

this has now made me even more determind to keep going at this.. i know i wont loose that again in a week ...

i nearly cracked lastnight, as we always get a chinese on a friday nit, and it was hard seeing my oh and lil girl eating it....

Well done linzixx:happy096:

Plenty of motivation with 11lb off to keep you going for the week ahead!

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Jenny.... im well pleased ith the result

going to go walkin every nit next week, to help me loose more weight, dont want to be on this diet longer than i need to im too impatient..lol..xx

wow 11lb is amazing and just think you may not get 11lb next week but just a three pound loss would mean a stone in two weeks how amazing is that and i bet if you stay on track you will be pleasantly surprised by how much you do lose next week!! keep up the determined attitude girl!!

thanks Mini and Yummy Mummy, yeh i know, and if i do the exercising il hopefully lose more than the average 2 -4lb that pharmasist said i would lose from now on...

everyone is different, i would have been happy if i hada of even lost 7lb this week.... least its half a stone.. cant wait to start feelin the diff in my clothes...

Well done! That's great & well done for not giving in last night - it does get easier & you start to just enjoy the smell of what other people are eating!

Good luck for next week :)

Hannah

Well done that is great!!! bring on week 2

amazing first week loss, i'm just comin to the end of week 2 and i'm already feeling lots of positive benefits of following this plan. I cycle twice a week, it does make me feel really hungry tho on those days, i also get more tired on that afternoon...so bear that in mind but also drink plenty of the free stuff ;-)

wow dat is absolutely amazing! 11lbs jesus incredible.

that's incredible hun!!

you've done really well- particularly to avoid the temptation of Chinese!! Like you say, this will give you all the motivation you need to get through the following weeks.

x

Oh wow, very well done you! 11lb is an amazing loss. Know how you feel re the chinese takeaway, am on day 2 of lipotrim and am struggling with the hunger pangs! Saturday nights are normally pizza or fajita nites in our house, so finding it a bit hard going. But with stories like yours, i`m really feeling spurred on to keep going. Does it get easier?

Well done on your first wi and delighted that you had such a fab loss. Keep going as you can do it. Do not be disappointed if you lose a lot less next week. Everyweek, if you stick to it, you will see a loss, some weeks more and some weeks less. But small or larger every week it will be going DOWN and that is what is important.

Back