my 1st weigh in

charlotte

hi guy's well my first week ive lost 8lb:) im so pleased,i feel so much better already,mind you i was looking forward to having a bar and i cant till next week:cry:.....but hey something to look forward to or not lol im just scared now that next week loss will only be small like 1lb but hey you would not want that at the end on your nose lol well thanks for all your support keep it upxxxxx

hey charlotte thats great news well done!!! Any loss is a loss! Roll on week 2! :)

So pleased for you Charlotte, well done xxx

Thats fantastic, well done that girl, keep it up, and you'll soon be at the end of week 2! :D xxx

my first weigh in is on thursday, and im dreading it im 10,7 and hoping to lose a stone, but i swear if i dont lose anything this week il cry! coz iv never been so hungry! and iv totally given up my blue wickeds which is really depressing, weight watchers wine dosnt have the same effect! xx

Well done Charlotte! Keep up the good work.

really really well done, girl. Keep it up,you're bril!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

well done thats fantastic. bet ur feeling great! which bars cant u have til next week? keep up the good work xxx

Go Girl, Go Girl, Go Girl....(I am moving my arms in a circle like the Jerry Springer audience!)

Well done 8lbs is FANTASTIC. Well done.x

Back