My 1st weigh in....

;) Hi and goodmorning everone,:eek:.I had my 1st weigh in yesterday, and !!! i lost 71b, i was so pleased, cant see where is gone from yet but im feeling great, i went out with friends last night (and drank water hahaha) and had a brill night, i didnt feel like everone was looking at me, also because i felt good i wasnt sweating, something that really gets me down but the more i sweat (on my face) the worst i feel and the more i sweat, but i never sweat all night even, tho it was really hot in the pub. I just felt really happy....:eek: well done redpen for loosing 101b that is brill keep it up.......:eek::happy096: xxxxx

Hi Dolliedimple,

7lb Well done:happy096:

You sound like your well on your way on your Lipotrim journey!

Love Mini xxx

well done hun on your loss. And also for sticking with it when you went out.

Well done :):) I'm at same stage as you and lost 7lb yesterday on first week - it does feel good doesn't it. Like you can't say my clothes feel any different as yet but I definately feel better than I've done for a long time. It's like detoxing your body of all the rubbish that you 've loaded it with- the water is a life saver.

Keep it up and look forward to your news next week.

Go for it 7lb is fantastico, well done !

well done hun.... keep up the great work.....

Thats a lovely loss and great start......

Thats been mine for ages but you may use it if you wish:p x

hehehe oh ok then... thanks xx

Congratulations 7lbs is such a great loss in a week xxx.

I have my first weigh in on Monday.. hopefully I will be as successful as you have been.

xx

Thank-you ........

:needhug: Hiya, I would just like to say a big THANK-YOU for all the messages of support, it really makes you feel good.Keep up the good work, support is a no 1 in this diet......:needhug:

Back