my 1st wi after refeed and.....

missyd

Gold Member
OMG i lost 2lbs :D:D
i am well happy with that, i have enjoyed really nice food all week but have learnt how to control my portions, lt had taught me to enjoy food just not to over indulge
good luck to everyone still on yout lt journey you will be there in no time i wouldnt have thought 4 months ago i would be where i am now x

Well done Donna - that's impressive! What sort of things have you been eating and when??

Thats great news! Well done!

Well done, great stuff and a great encouragement to the rest of us nearly there!

That's such a comfort... it's really scary coming off tfr, good to know you don't go up like a balloon!

Well done Donna - that's impressive! What sort of things have you been eating and when??
mon to fri i had a maintainance product for breakfast and lunch has been things like ham or tuna salad sandwiches, dinner iv been having spag bol, curry, i even had a roast yesterday it really is just getting the portion sizes right, over the weekend iv started to have cereal for breakfast

Wow - how fantatsic :bliss:so good you are still losing and maintaining on the refeed i start my diet tomorrow going for 1st WI tonight this is the scary part when you are trused to eat again :) well done you 60lb is just amazing you must look and feel like a new woman xx

mon to fri i had a maintainance product for breakfast and lunch has been things like ham or tuna salad sandwiches, dinner iv been having spag bol, curry, i even had a roast yesterday it really is just getting the portion sizes right, over the weekend iv started to have cereal for breakfast

fab - i must admit, spag bog and chili con carne are two things i miss. what are the maintenance products like?

i only had the caramel bar and the choc whip they were lush and really filling!

I miss cheese on toast. :cry:

I've had a nibble of cheese but just to have a slice of bread or a little sandwich would be marvellous. Can't wait for (proper) re-feed... :eek:

its been good i must admit when i set my date to start refeed the closer it got the more nervous i got as you say the fear of piling weight back on is horrible but its not as bad as i thought x

Back