my 1st wi after refeed and.....

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by missyd, 6 October 2008 Social URL.

1. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    OMG i lost 2lbs :D:D
    i am well happy with that, i have enjoyed really nice food all week but have learnt how to control my portions, lt had taught me to enjoy food just not to over indulge
    good luck to everyone still on yout lt journey you will be there in no time i wouldnt have thought 4 months ago i would be where i am now x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. andhow

andhow Full Member

Well done Donna - that's impressive! What sort of things have you been eating and when??

4. misha

misha Member

Thats great news! Well done!

5. TheMilkTrayMan

TheMilkTrayMan Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3.0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done, great stuff and a great encouragement to the rest of us nearly there!

6. Zayna

Zayna Full Member

That's such a comfort... it's really scary coming off tfr, good to know you don't go up like a balloon!

7. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    mon to fri i had a maintainance product for breakfast and lunch has been things like ham or tuna salad sandwiches, dinner iv been having spag bol, curry, i even had a roast yesterday it really is just getting the portion sizes right, over the weekend iv started to have cereal for breakfast

8. wannabesize10

wannabesize10 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Wow - how fantatsic :bliss:so good you are still losing and maintaining on the refeed i start my diet tomorrow going for 1st WI tonight this is the scary part when you are trused to eat again :) well done you 60lb is just amazing you must look and feel like a new woman xx

9. andhow

andhow Full Member

fab - i must admit, spag bog and chili con carne are two things i miss. what are the maintenance products like?

10. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    i only had the caramel bar and the choc whip they were lush and really filling!

11. Zayna

Zayna Full Member

I miss cheese on toast. :cry:

I've had a nibble of cheese but just to have a slice of bread or a little sandwich would be marvellous. Can't wait for (proper) re-feed... :eek:

12. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    its been good i must admit when i set my date to start refeed the closer it got the more nervous i got as you say the fear of piling weight back on is horrible but its not as bad as i thought x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.