My 1st WI

roannegreenway

Well I can honk for 6 days but yesterday had a slice of ham so boo hoo couldn't honk , got on the scales this morning and have lost 9lb !!, so not going to beat myself up like I was intending to and focus on the loss draw a line and enjoy week 2 ...have a job interview today so wish me luck my lovely losers xxx

roannegreenway said:
Well I can honk for 6 days but yesterday had a slice of ham so boo hoo couldn't honk , got on the scales this morning and have lost 9lb !!, so not going to beat myself up like I was intending to and focus on the loss draw a line and enjoy week 2 ...have a job interview today so wish me luck my lovely losers xxx

Yay!! 9lbs that's amazing, I bet you feel on top of the world at the minute! Best of luck for your interview xx

Wow what a brilliant start to your diet well done you good luck for your interview and have brill weekend x

well done on your loss, boo to your slip up, and best of luck for your interview, you will be fab! :)

Well done, 9lbs is amazing, keep up the good work and good luck at the interview

Well done on your first loss, that's great!

Good luck for your interview today, let us know how you get on!

That's a fantastic week one loss. Well done

Ah cheers all , just got back from interview and got the job, means I get more time with kids and hubby as it's only 2 nights a week .....very positive at the mo and am fighting snacking on ham but really need to get into the 13 teens , off to the Southend in the morning for a day of fun with me kids n hubby ..... Lots of temptations eh....I shall behave.... Pinky promise !!

roannegreenway said:
Ah cheers all , just got back from interview and got the job, means I get more time with kids and hubby as it's only 2 nights a week .....very positive at the mo and am fighting snacking on ham but really need to get into the 13 teens , off to the Southend in the morning for a day of fun with me kids n hubby ..... Lots of temptations eh....I shall behave.... Pinky promise !!

Noooooo step away from the ham lol! Congrats on your new job and hope you have a lovely day tomorrow x

Back