My 25th Birthday Diet Diary

Can't believe how much I enjoyed my coke zero, lol. Amazing! Also not feeling hungry, woop woop. :)

Thanks, Lou!

Had a cheeky pop on the scales this morning and I'm down 4 pounds which is really cool! I'm happy to be in the 17s now! No headache today either. Good stuff. Feelin' positive today. :)

Thanks, Lou!

Had a cheeky pop on the scales this morning and I'm down 4 pounds which is really cool! I'm happy to be in the 17s now! No headache today either. Good stuff. Feelin' positive today. :)

Whoop whoop! Well done you!

I started on Tuesday too and had a sneaky peak this morning and am 4lbs down too...spooky!

Fantastic! :D

Thanks hun! Onwards and downwards yay xx

Thanks, all! Having a bit of an upset stomach tonight, don't think my tummy is used to all of this nutrition! Got a cup of peppermint tea so hopefully that will settle it a wee bit.

Finally just got round to clearing out my clothes today.... AMAZED at how 90% of my wardrobe (and it isn't even big) is stuff from when I was a size 12. I have stuck it all in the charity shop down the road & now I'm only really left with a few outfits that fit, but I suppose I don't need that much since I'll be going down sizes anyway. I found jeans in size 20 (what I am now), 18, and 16 too. So I will use those as gauges every few months and see how I'm shrinking! :)

Feeling really hungry and emotional today. Down 7 lbs though!

My neighbour keeps feeding my cat and letting him sleep at her house, it's driving me mad. I live alone and he is sometimes the only company I have for weeks on end. I miss him. Sometimes she brings him round to me but only after he's been there the whole day or night. I don't know why she keeps letting him in and feeding him if she knows he's mine and that I miss him. I hate having to constantly go round to her house and be like "Hey, is my cat here? Thanks. I'll just take him home if that's okay!" I am always really polite and friendly but maybe that's the problem. Have asked her if she would mind just not letting him in or even just not feeding him so he comes home for food, but she never does.

He has the best food, best toys, SO much undivided attention, let him in as soon as he pops on my window, loves snuggling up with me. He is a really, really friendly cat and I can see why people want him around. Don't know what I'm doing wrong though. I know it's bad but I just wan't to cry, think it's the diet lol. Haven't felt this irrationally upset in a long time, probably because I haven't had my periods in years!

Firstly well done on the 7 pound loss. That's brilliant. Well done.
No wonder your cats going to your neighbour if she's feeding him. He's got the best of both worlds. Maybe ask her firmly not to let him in or feed him cause your concerned both about his health by being over fed and also that you worry cause you don't know where he is. You can be polite yet firm. Not easy tho.
I find I'm more emotional on this diet. Probably cause I've more time on my hands as previously id be raiding my fridge/cupboards, cooking or eating.
Your doing great. Keep up the good work :)

Thank you! I'm really pleased, was completely ravenous when I woke up this morning so seeing the scale still going down has kept me on the wagon. :)

I think I will talk with her again tonight, maybe she will get the picture eventually, lol. I am such an emotional eater so going to make an icy shake later on and watch a film as a wee treat. Think I need to make the change from eating when upset to doing something that's actually productive or relaxing instead & has nothing to do with food. I would normally have ordered a massive takeaway by now so I guess I'm on the right road at least!

I don't blame you for feeling betrayed by your kitty :( poor you, it is a bit out of order for her to hog him and feed him

Well done for dealing with the emotions and acknowledging them instead of eating them ;)

fabby loss!

Thank you! I'm really pleased, was completely ravenous when I woke up this morning so seeing the scale still going down has kept me on the wagon. :) I think I will talk with her again tonight, maybe she will get the picture eventually, lol. I am such an emotional eater so going to make an icy shake later on and watch a film as a wee treat. Think I need to make the change from eating when upset to doing something that's actually productive or relaxing instead & has nothing to do with food. I would normally have ordered a massive takeaway by now so I guess I'm on the right road at least!

Go you not ordering a take away. Specially on a sat night.
I can totally relate to trying to switch habits. My nails, skin, hair have never looked so good :). The amount of bubble baths I'm having is unreal. Way better than stuffing my face and getting more miserable x

You're doing really well 25yr! :D:D

You'll be so chuffed come Tuesday's weigh in ;)

Oddly enough I just thought to myself...shall I have a bath to while away the time? I had LOADS of baths on lipotrim to busy myself all the time and I don't even like baths that much!!

OH is watching rugby/football whilst drinking beer and has a giant bag of doritios with salsa that he's scoffing.....the skinny bugger! I'm just bored not hungry.....so what to do whilst I wait for Tuesday's weigh in eh? haha!

Thanks, feeney! Oooh, beer & doritos! Mmm... Deadly combo. I would be going crazy trying not to have any so you're doing fab! My bf eats pizzas, cookies, pasta, and loads of sweets.... and he's super skinny! All he does is sit on the computer as well. Some people just get lucky...

I haven't had a bath in years (had showers though :D) so might give it a try. Will need to get some nice bubble bath methinks. Have made my weigh-in day a Wednesday since my SW weigh-in was that day and I know if I change it by even a day I'll get confused. :rolleyes:

It's not fair that your neighbour is hogging your cat. That sucks! She really should not be feeding him either, tell her straight that he is your pet and that you want him to be with you, not her. If she wants a cat she can get her own! You could even suggest that if you go away you'd love her to look after him but that really you miss him and want him home.

I loved my cat and miss him, I live on my own right now and I know a pet would do me the world of good, but can't with my working hours.

I think she's sort of like the town cat lady, she has a cat of her own but also feeds everyone else's as well it seems. :rolleyes: Guess it can't be helped sometimes, cats just wander anywhere if a door is left open and there's food out.

I managed to speak to her today so I hope it gets sorted, I'm feeling much less emotional about it (and everything else) today though. :)

Hi 25y - sounds like you're getting everything under control. I look forward to seeing the rest of your journey!

Back