My 25th Birthday Diet Diary

Thanks weasey!

Haven't been hungry today but I have definitely been craving food, a lot of sweet stuff too which is strange for me as I just don't have much of a sweet tooth at all.

Had an icy chocolate shake with a sweetener in & I'm all sorted! Amazing :)

I don't have much of a sweet tooth either - but it's strange the things you crave whilst on the diet - it really helps you to understand your relationship with food better if you spend time analysing it.

Thanks, feeney! Oooh, beer & doritos! Mmm... Deadly combo. I would be going crazy trying not to have any so you're doing fab! My bf eats pizzas, cookies, pasta, and loads of sweets.... and he's super skinny! All he does is sit on the computer as well. Some people just get lucky...

I haven't had a bath in years (had showers though :D) so might give it a try. Will need to get some nice bubble bath methinks. Have made my weigh-in day a Wednesday since my SW weigh-in was that day and I know if I change it by even a day I'll get confused. :rolleyes:

Your avatar is making me salivate.....I love cake like nobody's business haha!

Think your bf and mine are 2 jammy beggars....he eats like a horse....hardly exercises....drinks beer when he wants...has a bag of crisps and a choc bar everyday....plus a carby lunch....but no weight gain...nice and slim....soooo not fair!!

Know what you mean about changing weigh in days...this is the first time i'm weighing in on Tuesdays...am normally a Saturday girl...so I can avoid Friday night wine....but now its Tuesday it feels weird....

I'm not into baths either....only when i'm ill....and now on vclds....weird!!! was looking at new bubble baths today in sainsburys which I don't even need...I mean what is that about?? haha

I ordered some tall boots for winter in a sale online, just got them in today & although they are my size they won't fit around my fat calves! Yikes. Bit embarrassing. I hope my calves get smaller on this diet? :rolleyes: Suppose £95 down to £25 wasn't too much to waste but they are so nice and I want to wear them! Ah well.

Wow! Bargain!! Cor that's brilliant for this time of year!! You will lose weight all over and hopefully by the time proper winter comes in they'll fit! Have you done your calves measurements so you can check it week by week and see it nicely reduce?!
Xx

I hope so! Haven't done any measurements yet but that's a fab idea, will try to find my sewing tape. :)

Being able to wear knee length boots was one of my mini goals on the diet! I think I was around a size 16 when I found that I could.

I can't wait to wear knee length boots, that I haven't paid over a hundred pounds for, for a wide calf fit. Bet it felt great weasey x

Definitely! As I'd been obese or morbidly obese for the whole of my adult life I'd never been able to wear knee high boots that weren't from Evans or some such - I wore them everywhere for a while!

Oh if I get into a pair il be wearing them with my pyjamas. Yes every year now I've paid well over the odds for very average boots from Evans. While longingly coveting my slim friends gorgeous boots from office and such shops. One day.....

Sorry to but in....but I totally understand...I have tonnes of boots from my slim days gathering dust....my tall uggs barely go over my calves now...have to make do with my short ones which means missing out on extra snugness for now...we'll be there in no time ladies....mark my words ;)

Loving the boot talk, ladies! :D So glad I'm not the only one with size issues!

Your not butting in :). I used to fold my long uggs down. Seriously - what was the point in that x

LOL At least you could roll yours down x

Do you guys ever feel a bit sick from drinking water? I've been having trouble drinking enough the past few days, I am thirsty but when I actually go to drink I feel a bit off. Then when I force myself to just get a half a cup (or less) down my gullet I'll feel like I want to be sick a bit. :(

Not sure why because I love water & I'm actually thirsty! So weird.

Ah, I will try that, thanks! :)

I can drink a lot more fizzy water than I can plain water - strange but true...

Hmmm, I will put some fizzy water on my shopping list then, worth a try. :)

Back