My 25th Birthday Diet Diary

Official weigh in day today & I hopped on the scales this morning to a very pleasing 10lb off! :D Woop woop woop!

Now only 7lb to go before I reach my October target, I think it's definitely achievable now!

Official weigh in day today & I hopped on the scales this morning to a very pleasing 10lb off! :D Woop woop woop!

Now only 7lb to go before I reach my October target, I think it's definitely achievable now!

congratulations!!1 That's an awesome start to the month's challenge :D

Well done! That's a great first week!! Xx

That's great :)

Aww, thanks everyone! I'm really chuffed & I can see that my face is less bloated too! Very motivating! :)

Thank you! :D

OMG, I just found the most beautiful coat ever! I think I'm going to save up for it and buy it in a smaller size as a motivational thing? The only problem is deciding on a size.... Hmm... Maybe I will be cheeky and ask for it for my Xmas! ;)

Get the beautiful coat in what you want your goal size to be. It's a big motivation. I have a goal jacket which I bought which is beautiful and I love it when I wear it. It goes on now but it's tight - should be able to wear it again soon!

I think I will do just that, weasey! :D

:)

I got some fizzy water today & had it first thing this morning, then I switched to normal water and didn't feel sick! :bliss:

It seems I just need something bubbly in my stomach to make me feel less nauseated. Much better. :)

Had a bit of a wobble today. I definitely have some pretty strong 'stress? eat! eat! eat!' connections going on. Just need to stay on track. Nothing good will come of eating. I know it wouldn't even just be a nibble, it'd be a feast. Nothing good will come of it. Nothing good. Food doesn't even last that long, then you're just left with disappointment. Food doesn't take the stress away, not for long. Food will still be there by the end of this. I won't sabotage myself.

I've been bargaining with myself for hours now. I even stepped on the scale & lost more weight but I'm just not in the right mind today, not at all. :(

I think everyone goes on about the first few days and how you are fine when you are in ketosis but I think it takes a good 2-3 weeks before you really feel in the zone and it starts to become a habit. It all starts to get a bit boring and you don't start to notice the differences in clothes etc. I actually think this is the really tough bit but soon you will wake up and it will all feel like business as usual. It's so hard to think that what you do today will have make a difference to how you will look on your birthday but it will. It sounds like you are determined but keep in mind where you really want to be and you will get there. Until then one pack at a time!

Thank you, cliquant. I guess I can't really expect a lifetime of overeating & stress eating to just be magically conquered in a week either. :)

Feeling mega nauseated today and I'm soooooooo cold! Covered in blankets, got my heating on, still freezing! Brrrrrrrrrrrr!

I guess the good news is that I've almost hit 17st 0lb. Very, very close to having lost my first stone already. Quite exciting.

Can't wait to say "I'm in the 16's!" :) Then only 2 stones left to hit my 'before 2014' target.

Back