My 2nd Monday weighin.... :-)

paulsrich

Good evening everyone. I hope you are all well and watching those scales reduce.
I have just returned from my 2nd Weighin and have lost another 6lbs!!! Yippee. Well chuffed.
Hoping for another good weight loss this week but going to be difficult as away for a few nights so meals out etc. Will wait and see how i get on though. :)

What a fantastic weight loss, well done:happy096:

nice one.

If you keep on top of it with the nights out you will still be fine. Try getting a power walk in on the days you are out that will definitely help and will make you feel less guilty as well. thats if you are paranoid like me anyway. lol

Good luck

argh i'm so jealous!!!! I'm due in for my weigh in tomorrow (had a sneaky one on friday and sunday and it said on the scales i'd lost 6lbs so fingers crossed!)

Hi
Well done on your weight loss sw is certainley working for you which plan are you following extra easy what are your tips

Hiya all, Thanks for all your lovely comments. I was going to say fingers crossed i will have another good weigh in this monday........but I will have a good weigh in!! lol

Hardcore! Keep up the good work! I lost 9lbs in my first two weeks and I was thrilled with that. Now things are slowing down a bit I'm going out for a power walk with a fellow SW member... Keeping focussed always pays off. I hope. ;)

Wow, well done, what great results !!

Back