My 3rd DD

emmasmum

Well, after my cookery class last night and getting to taste some lovely things apart from what we made I am on a DD.
Haven't had anything yet today and will try to leave it until about 4'ish as I find it easier to not eat than eat little (I just want more!)
Some leftovers from last night. Potatoes roasted with fennel, onion, garlic, sun blush tomatoes with sea bass - lovely but too many cals for today I am about to go to dad's house to give the rest to him for lunch so that I don't eat it later!:)

good luck with a down day
I am on a medium day (just switching so I can have an up day on sunday)
I too try to not eat till about 4 on a down day

hope your dad likes his lunch

That's a good idea giving the leftovers to your dad for lunch ;) Leftovers are all too tempting lol. Glad you enjoyed your cookery class, good luck on your dd :D I'm on a dd too.

Ahhhh.... good for you!!!!

Leftovers are tooooooooooo hard!!! Last night we went out to eat and I had this YUMMMMY dish!!! Awww... It was sooooooooo good!! Well I brought some of it home, and then I realize that tomorrow (which is today) was a DD.... So I threw it away!!! LOL I can't have it here or I would have been eatin on it today! ARGH!

What did you have jolinarr and where did you eat? Lol, all these q's, you can tell I'm on a dd! Lol!

Back