My 3rd weigh in

v12345

Silver Member
And I lost 8 lbs, both mine n the assistant's jaw dropped. Couldn't believe it, I asked to re-check n it's right.
So am now officially 13st11.
Can't smile wise enough.
But Am goin to suffer next 2 weeks as it's my TOM from next Friday( my weigh day).
But right now I could not care less.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's fantastic, well done, I'm not suprised u can't stop smiling u beat 'the dreaded week 3' :) x

Oh and 2st in 3 weeks! Wow x

x__lis__x said:
Oh and 2st in 3 weeks! Wow x

Thanks liz n I've only just realised that.
It's made my day.
:D:D:D:D:D

Brilliant loss - so pleased for you and what an achievement in 3 weeks!

oh my god!!! thats AMAZING!!

thats an incredible loss for 3 weeks - well done xx

wow well done 2st in 3wks blimey that is brilliant. :)

fantastic losses well done :)

Amazing to shift 2 stone in three weeks. Well done.

OMG!! Well done!! How did you shift that much weight in 3 weeks? You started at the same weight as me, i'm just a tad taller, although I haven't always been 100% do you excersise? Am very jealous:jelous: x

jenhen72 said:
OMG!! Well done!! How did you shift that much weight in 3 weeks? You started at the same weight as me, i'm just a tad taller, although I haven't always been 100% do you excersise? Am very jealous:jelous: x

Hi jen, been 100% throughout, I just have strawberry, choc n soup n tons of water, I can easily drink 4L every day. N I don't exercise at all ( am just too lazy), but I do walk for 30mins 4 times a week only.
But am expecting a very low weight loss this Friday as it's TOM, even on 100%, as I tend to put a lot of lbs on at that time.
Xxx

Well even if you have a smaller loss this week, you have still lost loads! I take my hat off to for managing to stay 100%!

If you keep this up you will be at goal in no time. ;)

Wow you have done well! Its like your melting before our eyes :) well done chick :)

Back