my 4 stone in 4 months challenge

X_lisa_X

needs motivating
well hi everyone, ive not been here in a fair while, i first started cd last may 09 and i lost 6 stones in total up until november 09, i then decided to have a break until the new year, silly mistake i put on 2 stones in 8 weeks, admittedly i ate and drunk like a complete pig, so i deserved to put on that much :sigh:
anyway im now back on track as of last week and have lost 10lb of what i put on so far :D

ive set myself a goal to lost 4 stone in the 4 months i have until i go to egypt :D

i thought if i come back here i can find some support and hopefully find it motivating again as it was in my very early days.

well enough of my rambling, im posting my b4 & after pics to try to show others and myself it CAN be done :D:D:D

lisa33004.jpg

28112009114.jpg

Last edited:
hello Lisa, I am also officially starting from tomorrow. I been detoxing last few days to get myself ready...
I need to lose 3 stones and get really fit for my snowboarding holiday in April...
I,ll be reading this every day,keep us posted.. x

hello Lisa, I am also officially starting from tomorrow. I been detoxing last few days to get myself ready...
I need to lose 3 stones and get really fit for my snowboarding holiday in April...
I,ll be reading this every day,keep us posted.. x

:eek: I also want to get fit because of a snowboard holiday next winter :D
Good luck both of you with your goals!

thanks everyone, ive had another good day today, ill keep you all posted as i go :) i get weighed on a thursday night so ill be sure to update my ticker ;-)

Wow, your photos are fab - you look amazing. I'm a restart too, on day 7 today and doing ok. Going skiing in March and want to lose at least a stone before then.

You look amazing Lisa, such an inspiration. Have an event coming up in May which I would like to lose at least some of my weight for. Even a stone - have 4 to lose and would love to look as good as you by September - my original goal date. Well done xx

omg lisa you look so fab in the 2nd pic, like wow...You can do it again, just shame we have to gain it all back grrr, i gained back 5 stones too, lost 2 and now have to loose 3 stones:( but I know with all the help and support we get from each other we can do it again, good luck guys x

Back